Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

So Marcus. Now you've boosted up your wifes car, is she gunna buy you one of those 4000w Dyson Vacuum cleaners she promised you???

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
the forth problem the nut behind the wheel!!!!!

glad your happy!!!!

:stirthepot::laughing::laughing:

I think I have the next Rachel Splatt growing up in my house. :stirthepot:

My 18 month old girl used to squeal and start laughing her head off when the T came on boost hard...

Must have something to do with that song "girls dont like boys, girls like cars and money"

Welcome to wog world...

  • HgAg soldier
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hey envy,

Bloody wog!! I had mine done last week and I'm having the same problems your experiencing!!

Car steps sideways now when I nail it off the lights in first and second gear using sports shift. Get it dynoed and see what you gained. I went from 178 to 244 rwkw. 65kw gain aint bad at all I reckon!!

Kaine :stirthepot:

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
So Marcus. Now you've boosted up your wifes car, is she gunna buy you one of those 4000w Dyson Vacuum cleaners she promised you???

:finger:

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
If you didn't use a dyno,was it just a generic map,how was it tuned?? ...glad your happy with it and that's what matters :finger:

No generics for me mate. The wog has his ways. Lots of driving to test it. I am guessing I wil have around 260 on the race map and about 245 on the everydayer.

I started with 198rwkws stock, so my gains won't be as high as some of the lower reading stockies.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
So Marcus. Now you've boosted up your wifes car, is she gunna buy you one of those 4000w Dyson Vacuum cleaners she promised you???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think she needs to get a bigger model as Marcus sucks more than that :finger:

Good stuff Marcus look forward to seeing it and hearing it go on the snowys trip :msm:

CYA JEFF :msm:

  • Link
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Looking forward to a run at heathcote with ya mate when some of us sydney siders venture down again!

Great job!

Dont bite your tongue again..........

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
So Marcus. Now you've boosted up your wifes car, is she gunna buy you one of those 4000w Dyson Vacuum cleaners she promised you???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pimp::spoton::pimp::pimp::spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 1d
Posted

Enjoy the power and start putting pennies away for the new tyres.

Something grippier than the OEM jobbies will help get the power down.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane.
Posted

Gidday all , one Nick tuned xr6t here too , Wife drives ours up here in QLD mostly and gets great fuel economy .I find as Marcus, goes like Hell,custom tune to come thanks Nick.

Joe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...