envi240 Member 113 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Posted 07/10/05 10:40 PM Author Posted 07/10/05 10:40 PM the cappa box has an 8psi tune a 10psi tune and a 12psi tune.I have a boost gauge installed already, the 12psi tune is now reading 10psi!!!and the 10psi tune is reading 10psi...help me wog.......
Guest Guests Posted 07/10/05 10:52 PM Posted 07/10/05 10:52 PM the cappa box has an 8psi tune a 10psi tune and a 12psi tune.I have a boost gauge installed already, the 12psi tune is now reading 10psi!!!and the 10psi tune is reading 10psi...help me wog.......<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm not back on the net now till melb so call me 0422 452 007 or come tove rigoli's int victoria st wetherill park and meet with all the guys
Guest Guests Posted 07/10/05 10:58 PM Posted 07/10/05 10:58 PM the cappa box has an 8psi tune a 10psi tune and a 12psi tune.I have a boost gauge installed already, the 12psi tune is now reading 10psi!!!and the 10psi tune is reading 10psi...help me wog.......<{POST_SNAPBACK}>wont be back on the net till tonight so call me 0422 452 007and if your getting those number your doing well
envi240 Member 113 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Posted 07/10/05 11:14 PM Author Posted 07/10/05 11:14 PM working today!!!what time will you guys be there till today??life of a car salesman I guess....
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 28d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 10/10/05 02:23 PM Posted 10/10/05 02:23 PM I ordered my wog edit so am waiting patiently for it to arrive.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 10/10/05 10:26 PM Posted 10/10/05 10:26 PM I ordered my wog edit so am waiting patiently for it to arrive.So have I bjc, and patience is a virtue I don't have!!!!A week seems like such a long time!
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Posted 10/10/05 11:44 PM Posted 10/10/05 11:44 PM I ordered my wog edit so am waiting patiently for it to arrive.So have I bjc, and patience is a virtue I don't have!!!!A week seems like such a long time!A week is worth the wait.It'll also give you time to:- Gap the plugs- Install a larger intercooler- Get to know a tyre supplier really well. You'll need mates rates soon enough.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 28d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 11/10/05 12:44 AM Posted 11/10/05 12:44 AM Awwww, f*ckin love it, I just purchased Eugenes injectors today so will fit them when they arrive.Am still f*cking around with the PWR cooler (I must be mod illiterate) as I spent 3hrs last night grinding and dummy fitting and still not there yet. But it should be good once finished, also still waiting for my cat from Turbotrana to rock up, the mail service must be on holidays at the moment.Brettp.s. Nick if you read this I will call you today.
Mac Daddy Member 103 Member For: 21y 2m 8d Location: brisvegas Posted 11/10/05 11:05 AM Posted 11/10/05 11:05 AM when are u coming to qld again wog
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now