Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d
Posted

Mattri - you work in Gladesville right?? I own the blueprint XR8 that drives past your car at least once a day...

Went past last friday as you were jumpin in her, but you looked like you were wanting to get home for a beer so decided not to stop.

Your car looks awesome man - awesome! Have to admit the pics on here don't do her justice - took me until the last pic to realise it was you!

Have to have a chat to you some time cause (at the risk of sounding like a real *beep*) a few of the asthetic mods are some I was gonna go with.

Anyway this is getting a little long, but as I said I drive paste her every day - and weeks later... I still slow down for a look more often than not!!!

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d
Posted

Who would have thought that posting the word starting with p and ending in rick would score you a warning??!?!! DAMN MAN!!!

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
Who would have thought that posting the word starting with p and ending in rick would score you a warning??!?!! DAMN MAN!!!

:blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 8d
Posted
Mattri - you work in Gladesville right?? I own the blueprint XR8 that drives past your car at least once a day...

Went past last friday as you were jumpin in her, but you looked like you were wanting to get home for a beer so decided not to stop.

Your car looks awesome man - awesome! Have to admit the pics on here don't do her justice - took me until the last pic to realise it was you!

Have to have a chat to you some time cause (at the risk of sounding like a real *beep*) a few of the asthetic mods are some I was gonna go with.

Anyway this is getting a little long, but as I said I drive paste her every day - and weeks later... I still slow down for a look more often than not!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaa, well next time you see me pull over and we will have a chat, alwasy good to talk to a fellow XR owner

thanks for the remarks I try my hardest to make it look good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...