Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Sounds great guys. Being getting alot of response at the venues, all good. Had the first Bucks night on the bus tonight and they loved it. They got picked up, taken to Sth melb for a few hours then driven to Caulfield. They all said they'd ring in too. The girl in the photo is going to ring in aswell which could be interesting.

The guys that are saying any publicity is good are right too, so far everyone thinks its great. Lets see what Monday brings. :gooff:

Geea. :gooff:

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 13d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

Another idea Geea, get the girl on the bus to barge in a give the anouncer a surprise lappy when hes live on air, he will be nominating you for next premier of victoria after that I bet.

Dazza.

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 11d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Tipical. Victoria's going to the dogs. It's always the bloody minority groups that have all the voice. Because it does not offend most nothing is said, however it seems to be in society today that if you don't speak up positively about something, these groups get on their bandwagon and get things stopped.

Suppose they better put a ban on most billboards, TV advertising, and magazine advertising. I've seen more rauncy advertising in young girls magazines, and because they don't get seen by these moron's in their civil liberty's groups nothing happens.

These people will not be happy until we are all bloody robots with no self expression or thoughts, particulaly with the current government.

Craig you can guarantee I will call monday morning. :gooff:

Will the last person to leave Victoria please turn out the lights.................

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

I recon geeseman might even ring in for you craig if you ask nicly HA HA.

On aseroius note I can't see anything wrong with the bus.

Ian

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 13d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
I recon geeseman might even ring in for you craig if you ask nicly HA HA.

On aseroius note I can't see anything wrong with the bus.

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you kidding Ian, there is something majorly wrong with that bus, first person who guesses wins.

Dazza.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I recon geeseman might even ring in for you craig if you ask nicly HA HA.

On aseroius note I can't see anything wrong with the bus.

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you kidding Ian, there is something majorly wrong with that bus, first person who guesses wins.

Dazza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EEERRRRRRRRRMM

there is a suggestive Naked female on it...........

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 13d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

Way off.

Dazza.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

That was parked on South Road yeh? Had to look at it everyday...not that that's a bad thing.... :w00t:

Ohh, how come I cant enlarge the pics on the kittens website... :kekekegay:

I reckon some people seriously lead boring lives, get over it its just a babe on a bus...maybe the wemon that called the station were jealous... :crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 23d
  • Location: Mexico
Posted

I wouldn't buy into it Craig. Radio stations just look to create contraversy (especially 3AW), Any response you make will only be skewed toward crating more discussion from those in the community without any thing to live for!

BTW, I also like the bus, has it had the edit yet and custom tune from HPF?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...