RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 28/09/05 02:36 AM Posted 28/09/05 02:36 AM can anyone steer me towards a good shop to get the edit done on my car. im in western sydney and was thinking intune at castle hill. any recommendations where to go / where not to go?any help appreciated.Nick (dynowog) is doing a trip to Sydney soon to tune a number of cars.I had mine done by him on his Brisbane trip and I'm very happy with the power and torque mine produces.
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/05 03:33 AM Posted 28/09/05 03:33 AM Intune Castle Hill - Mixed Reports , though most seem happyC&V Caringbah - Custom tunes are fine from most reportsMRT Performance - PM "Link" he is their stooge and his car pulls pretty hard All good tuning options - though I do hear the odd negative result from C&V like the one recently posted.MRT are doing lots of work with the flash tuner - I am happy with my results - they are worth considering
FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/05 03:58 AM Posted 28/09/05 03:58 AM can anyone steer me towards a good shop to get the edit done on my car. im in western sydney and was thinking intune at castle hill. any recommendations where to go / where not to go?any help appreciated.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I got mine done at inutne , no complaints all good. thinking of getting a intercooler as well as a retune soon.
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Location: leonay Posted 28/09/05 04:46 AM Posted 28/09/05 04:46 AM Intune Castle Hill - Mixed Reports , though most seem happyC&V Caringbah - Custom tunes are fine from most reportsMRT Performance - PM "Link" he is their stooge and his car pulls pretty hard All good tuning options - though I do hear the odd negative result from C&V like the one recently posted.MRT are doing lots of work with the flash tuner - I am happy with my results - they are worth considering <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I visited their website and read a document they have on the XR6T mods but the bit I thought was strange was they said they started with a manual turbo with 230kw at the bags. that's a bit high for stock isnt it.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/09/05 04:59 AM Posted 28/09/05 04:59 AM Intune Castle Hill - Mixed Reports , though most seem happyC&V Caringbah - Custom tunes are fine from most reportsMRT Performance - PM "Link" he is their stooge and his car pulls pretty hard All good tuning options - though I do hear the odd negative result from C&V like the one recently posted.MRT are doing lots of work with the flash tuner - I am happy with my results - they are worth considering <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I visited their website and read a document they have on the XR6T mods but the bit I thought was strange was they said they started with a manual turbo with 230kw at the bags. that's a bit high for stock isnt it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I believe they use a hub Dyno which reads about 15% higher. That would make it ~ 195 rwkw on a regular Dyno. Don't quote me but it sounds about right
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/05 05:21 AM Posted 28/09/05 05:21 AM Your right Jules,They use a hub dyno and you do get a higher result.My auto measured 209 rwkw before mods started - the starting place shouldnt matter too much - its more the gains over that starting figure which should drive your decisions. that's where it is important to have the gains measured on the same dyno - ie before and after
shadyxr Legacy Donating Member 132 Member For: 23y 2d Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/05 05:27 AM Posted 28/09/05 05:27 AM Had mine done at Intune. Had to regap the plugs, otherwise I'm happy.
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 6m 3d Location: Somewhere Posted 28/09/05 11:38 AM Posted 28/09/05 11:38 AM Still very low for Optimax........I run the same........sure I have bigger injectors, BMC Filter and exhaust but I still get 259 RWKW's as well......I had pinging issues on Mobile and BP....(go figure)........Might be worth getting 42 pound injectors to get some cheap power........Good luck......
pelican Pelican Member 141 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/09/05 11:49 AM Posted 28/09/05 11:49 AM Sorry to barge in, but does anyone know of someone on the Gold Coast or Brisvegas, who could EDIT my T ??Thanks
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 28/09/05 11:59 AM Posted 28/09/05 11:59 AM Sorry to barge in, but does anyone know of someone on the Gold Coast or Brisvegas, who could EDIT my T ??ThanksFIST performance and audio are the boys to see.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now