Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 23/09/05 08:07 AM Posted 23/09/05 08:07 AM Yep fitted it, drove round the block and impressed every teenager in &%^$#@#Felt like a 13 year old rice turd, came home and removed it.....My history with BOV's....Anyone want it????????/
GT290 Member 320 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Location: Brisbane Posted 23/09/05 08:27 AM Posted 23/09/05 08:27 AM Yep fitted it, drove round the block and impressed every teenager in &%^$#@#Felt like a 13 year old rice turd, came home and removed it.....My history with BOV's....Anyone want it????????/<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahaha classic mate!, if I were u .. keep it .. I love the phhhtt sound.. especially when u start running 1 bar of boost or more (if that's what u are going to do?), sounds tuff I think..
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Location: Perth WA Posted 23/09/05 08:42 AM Posted 23/09/05 08:42 AM "13 year old rice turd"hahah that's classic !!!which one is it BTW? I want one that's fairly quiet and subtle which actually by the sounds of it, yours isnt hahahaha
240 T Member 335 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mexico Posted 23/09/05 11:25 AM Posted 23/09/05 11:25 AM I love the sound of a BOV each to there own
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 23/09/05 11:51 AM Posted 23/09/05 11:51 AM Yep fitted it, drove round the block and impressed every teenager in &%^$#@#Felt like a 13 year old rice turd, came home and removed it.....My history with BOV's....Anyone want it????????/<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You going for the "RICE" Blonk shazzy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 23/09/05 12:30 PM Author Posted 23/09/05 12:30 PM Will record (MP3) pssssst....a run around the block pssssst.....and post it to you pssssst....... shaz.... psssst.....I am sure pssssst....you not only will be ashamed pssssst.....of me but will psssssst....have a good laugh pssssst.....at the same time........ psssssst......
Jamie XR6 Member 190 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 23/09/05 01:07 PM Posted 23/09/05 01:07 PM So which one did you fit?I'm fitting my XR6T with a Autotechnica Fastline 888 this weekend. It only cost me $75 so if I don't like it I'll get rid of it. It's adjustable so I'm going to have it so it's only heard in the cabin.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 23/09/05 02:11 PM Posted 23/09/05 02:11 PM Will record (MP3) pssssst....a run around the block pssssst.....and post it to you pssssst....... shaz.... psssst.....I am sure pssssst....you not only will be ashamed pssssst.....of me but will psssssst....have a good laugh pssssst.....at the same time........ psssssst......<{POST_SNAPBACK}>pst ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhmp3 won't cut itpssssssssssssttttttttttttphoon needs the Phantomchic pssssssssssssssttttttttttLive psssssssssssstttttttttttttttttneed a good gigglepssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttshazzy
Aeron Member 194 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 23/09/05 04:00 PM Posted 23/09/05 04:00 PM On my XR6T, I just unplugged the factory bov from the intake (plumb-back) and plugged the hole on the intake so the noise is released into the engine bay so it makes the noise. Easy, and cost nothing!!
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/09/05 05:57 PM Posted 23/09/05 05:57 PM Geez Scott, you wouldn't like the sound that my thing makes then.............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now