Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Was wondering how the GT is going with the mods??

(what have u done so far)

Can u keep up with Julians F6??

(By the way Julian the Unichip I bought off u sits in a AU 6cylinder that pulled a 14.7 nb for a AU)

Was it worth getting the edit?

Have u gave it run down the 1/4?

I dunno id f covered this anywhere but jus wondering because might modify the GTP love hear of some results in a AUTO. Any info be appreicated...

Paul..

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Was wondering how the GT is going with the mods?? Will let Jeffro anwer that , but pretty good IMO(what have u done so far)

Can u keep up with Julians F6?? Dreaming(By the way Julian the Unichip I bought off u sits in a AU 6cylinder that pulled a 14.7 nb for a AU) not bad at all , glad it went to a good home

Was it worth getting the edit? For me absolutely

Have u gave it run down the 1/4? Yes , 18.0 @ 100kph, smoked the clutch :stirthepot:

I dunno id f covered this anywhere but jus wondering because might modify the GTP love hear of some results in a AUTO. Any info be appreicated...

Paul..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am sure Jeff will post his own views soon enough

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Julian saw the fottage lol....

With that run ma Rexy woulda looked TUFF :hrmm::whistle:

Phoon wid 300rwkw would be BLISS...

Had genuine buyer have look at ma rex... Might be in XR6t soon :stirthepot:

JEFF: Wakey wakey hand of snakey :P

Edited by Boostn
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

This'll open a can of whoop ass.... :stirthepot:

DBOSS was running consistent 13.5's at Heathcote. :hrmm:

Jewels ran once, and run a 18 flat. :spit:

So until we see a official timeslip from Jewels stating he is infact faster, DBOSS reigns!!!! :whistle::hrmm:

I think I hear my mother calling......

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
This'll open a can of whoop ass.... :stirthepot:

DBOSS was running consistent 13.5's at Heathcote. :spit:

Jewels ran once, and run a 18 flat. :spit:

So until we see a official timeslip from Jewels stating he is infact faster, DBOSS reigns!!!! :whistle:  :hrmm:

I think I hear my mother calling......

:hrmm:

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
This'll open a can of whoop ass.... :stirthepot:

DBOSS was running consistent 13.5's at Heathcote. :spit:

Jewels ran once, and run a 18 flat. :spit:

So until we see a official timeslip from Jewels stating he is infact faster, DBOSS reigns!!!! :whistle:  :hrmm:

I think I hear my mother calling......

:spit::hrmm:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
This'll open a can of whoop ass.... :laughing:

DBOSS was running consistent 13.5's at Heathcote. :spoton:

Jewels ran once, and run a 18 flat. :blush:

So until we see a official timeslip from Jewels stating he is infact faster, DBOSS reigns!!!! :laughing:  :laughing:

I think I hear my mother calling......

Them!!! See those ones???????? They are the big guns RIGHT THURR!!!! Well done Micky, done the family proud.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Thank you, thank you. :laughing:

Been taught by the best, so please direct all applause to them. :laughing:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
DBOSS was running consistent 13.5's at Heathcote.

Jewels ran once, and run a 18 flat.

So until we see a official timeslip from Jewels stating he is infact faster, DBOSS reigns!!!! :laughing:

I think I hear my mother calling......

Love ya work big fella :laughing:

Lined up a 500+rwklw T he got :blush:

Lined up a 10.7 T he got :spoton:

Was quicker than a 312 rwklw Typhoon :blink:

So im still DBOSS :laughing: (Hope Max power does'nt read this)

But seriously very happy with the GT does'nt have the pull of a modded T but at a set of light's it can hold its own(even though the time slip does'nt back it up :gooff: ) I love the feel,sound and the look of a GT would like another 30 rwklw and a 12 sec pass and would be very happy to date I have put on a SS cai a cat back quad exhaust and a custum tuned edit taking it from 225 rwklw to just under 270 rwklw now all I need now is for petrol to drop 40c a litre and I would be a very happy man

CYA JEFF :blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

You will be getting your extra 30rwkw before the fuel price drops.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...