jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 20/09/05 09:50 AM Posted 20/09/05 09:50 AM heres one I prepared earlier.. thanks jb cheers!
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 20/09/05 12:07 PM Posted 20/09/05 12:07 PM Hey, jetmir, I kinda like that look
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 20/09/05 12:17 PM Posted 20/09/05 12:17 PM yer I reckon it looks pretty good too
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 04/10/05 01:47 PM Posted 04/10/05 01:47 PM heres one I prepared earlier.. thanks jb cheers!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Man thets sh*t all most exact copy that Expensive Daewoo has.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now