plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 02/09/05 05:10 AM Posted 02/09/05 05:10 AM Finally changed my avatar to one of my idols...Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.HWP can kiss my ass !!!
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 02/09/05 05:13 AM Posted 02/09/05 05:13 AM Finally changed my avatar to one of my idols...Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.HWP can kiss my ass !!! Ha Ha love it Plonky!!......Whenever I read your post's, I could see the words coming out of Ponch's mouth ...........or this guy's mouth now!! Good on ya
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/05 05:21 AM Posted 02/09/05 05:21 AM Plonky,Email the pic to the mods to put up a bigger pic in your avatar. It is hard to read such a small picture.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 02/09/05 05:24 AM Posted 02/09/05 05:24 AM Get Cro on the case, he'll do it hahaha, actually Plonky, I could think of a couple of uses for that avatar. Nice one.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 02/09/05 06:56 AM Posted 02/09/05 06:56 AM Wasn't he the guy from Full MEtal Jacket who copped an M1 300cal in the chest? or am I think of a different bloke?Lumpy PS:Plonky, can you clear your inbox? I tried to send you a PM a few times but its full!
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 02/09/05 10:07 AM Author Posted 02/09/05 10:07 AM That's him Lumpy.....he was shot by Gomer Pyle with an M14....copped a 7.62 in the chest.Just an awesome movie and Gunny did his whole spiel ad-lib....he was actually a Master Sergeant in the US Marines prior to his movie career.'Bullsh*t..sound off like you've got a pair.....where you from.....Texas? Hell only steers and queers are from Texas and I ain't see no horns....from now on you are Private Cowboy'
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 02/09/05 10:08 AM Posted 02/09/05 10:08 AM Maybe he just doesn't want any messages from you Lump!
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 02/09/05 10:11 AM Author Posted 02/09/05 10:11 AM Cleared the Inbox Lumpynow can you fix my avatar so it is 'Marine Sized'Thanks:"
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 02/09/05 10:14 AM Posted 02/09/05 10:14 AM And while we're on the subject of coppers....I saw Velvet Glove's Blueprint beast the other day, it was looking very shiny and clean. Pity he doesn't post here any more. G'day mate if you happen to be lurking.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 02/09/05 10:24 AM Posted 02/09/05 10:24 AM That's him Lumpy.....he was shot by Gomer Pyle with an M14....copped a 7.62 in the chest.Just an awesome movie and Gunny did his whole spiel ad-lib....he was actually a Master Sergeant in the US Marines prior to his movie career.'Bullsh*t..sound off like you've got a pair.....where you from.....Texas? Hell only steers and queers are from Texas and I ain't see no horns....from now on you are Private Cowboy'"Your so insensitive you wouldn't give a man a reach around if you were f*cking him in the ass" was another, I think. Either that or it was part of his audition! Either way, he was a pretty good example of what to expect!Lumpy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now