saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 27/08/05 05:43 AM Posted 27/08/05 05:43 AM Spend the $300 on a hooker, you'll get more satisfaction..........heheI like this guy!
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Adelaide Posted 27/08/05 06:07 AM Posted 27/08/05 06:07 AM I have one the same as what Street Tuners sells, its a pretty easy fit and was holding strong boost after 40 runs on the dyno. $300 for a IC would be garbage.
rushed6 Member 137 Member For: 21y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/08/05 10:53 PM Posted 27/08/05 10:53 PM Hi, Just wondering if anyone has installed a non aps/ pwr intercooler in there t.Ive notice that there are heaps on the market around the $300 mark.Are these efficent and reliable<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just installed a hybid cooler $400 did the install my self made my piping up out of pvc then gave to an exhaust joint to make up ($70) done the whole install my self prob cost me around the $600 give or take and could not be happier with the cooler. it's just what you prefer to do.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/08/05 11:40 PM Posted 27/08/05 11:40 PM Going by that photo I would say it won't add any extra power!
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 28/08/05 02:10 AM Posted 28/08/05 02:10 AM What about the Hyperflow one by MRT? I saw a good review in a magazine not long ago.
Dannopower Legacy Donating Member 421 Member For: 21y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 28/08/05 02:52 AM Posted 28/08/05 02:52 AM Going by that photo I would say it won't add any extra power! It doesnt look too bad! Im sure it will work well one the plumbing is all done!Great photo by the way. What brand is that and where did it come from??
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 28/08/05 09:21 AM Posted 28/08/05 09:21 AM Hi, Just wondering if anyone has installed a non aps/ pwr intercooler in there t.Ive notice that there are heaps on the market around the $300 mark.Are these efficent and reliable<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just installed a hybid cooler $400 did the install my self made my piping up out of pvc then gave to an exhaust joint to make up ($70) done the whole install my self prob cost me around the $600 give or take and could not be happier with the cooler. it's just what you prefer to do.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks good, what size is it?
ch0pper Member 204 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Location: S/W Sydney Posted 28/08/05 10:24 AM Posted 28/08/05 10:24 AM What about the Hyperflow one by MRT? I saw a good review in a magazine not long ago.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just did a search for hyperflow, and found their xr6t cooler.. Also a CAI on the page as well. I cant find a price but I no MRT are very expensive and would expect this cooler to be similar in price to the APS unit..Hyperflow xr6t intercooler
rushed6 Member 137 Member For: 21y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/08/05 03:35 AM Posted 30/08/05 03:35 AM Going by that photo I would say it won't add any extra power! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It doesnt look too bad! Im sure it will work well one the plumbing is all done!Great photo by the way. What brand is that and where did it come from??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>its a hybrid cooler with custom pipes which I made updont know the exact dimensions but had do f*ck around a fair bit to get it in, many a spanner nearly hit the dog.
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 30/08/05 09:58 AM Posted 30/08/05 09:58 AM What about the Hyperflow one by MRT? I saw a good review in a magazine not long ago.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just did a search for hyperflow, and found their xr6t cooler.. Also a CAI on the page as well. I cant find a price but I no MRT are very expensive and would expect this cooler to be similar in price to the APS unit..Hyperflow xr6t intercooler<{POST_SNAPBACK}>$1150 to be exact........ http://www.mrtrally.com.au/shop/cart_detail.asp quite reasonable really.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now