aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 25/08/05 10:30 AM Posted 25/08/05 10:30 AM Hey Annie - only 21 to go. You could manage that before numnuts even realises what's happened!Trent.But the season finale of Lost is on in a minute.
Goldbullet Member 883 Member For: 21y 6m 5d Location: Frankston Posted 25/08/05 10:38 AM Posted 25/08/05 10:38 AM Congrats Shazza
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/08/05 10:57 AM Author Posted 25/08/05 10:57 AM Thanks to one and all it appears someone hiding in MOD land has been testing "his" skills... you will now notice my post count has been restored I will now check responses and answer accordingly Shazzy
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 25/08/05 10:59 AM Posted 25/08/05 10:59 AM Thanks to one and all it appears someone hiding in MOD land has been testing "his" skills... you will now notice my post count has been restored I will now check responses and answer accordingly Shazzy<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wonder who that was the mean person. Ian
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/08/05 11:14 AM Author Posted 25/08/05 11:14 AM Get a job Shazzy....... That will slow the posts down<{POST_SNAPBACK}>HEYLIKE HELLOI have a job....you are not up with the times shazzy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/08/05 11:21 AM Author Posted 25/08/05 11:21 AM that's all I can see too ani I think some one tried to cheat.Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>IAN! that's just cruel on our poor little shazza! What are you like some kind evil Anti-Mod???Lumpy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thankyou lumpaliscious
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/08/05 11:31 AM Author Posted 25/08/05 11:31 AM If I ever reach 1,000 posts and get this excited, could somebody remember to slap me please? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can slap you now if you like? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can I have a turn too
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/08/05 11:38 AM Author Posted 25/08/05 11:38 AM Ani has run away <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm at work you know!Call me when you have tripled your current post count <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's called equal opportunity young Aniken, do one third of the work and expect a higher level of praise for it!Just nod and politely agree; that’s one argument that you’ll never win.Trent.<{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}>good advice there trenty and hmm nope ani I don't want to shazzy
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 4m 26d Location: Canberra Posted 26/08/05 02:19 AM Posted 26/08/05 02:19 AM If I ever reach 1,000 posts and get this excited, could somebody remember to slap me please? I can slap you now if you like? Can I have a turn too Ah, to the both o' yas!!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 26/08/05 09:48 PM Posted 26/08/05 09:48 PM Well done to our bag lady, nice pic Carty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now