Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 28d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted
and its Spewprint!   :hay:

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and a 5 speed too, I bet it would be sh*t!

:sofa:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

coming from AutoAuII boy....

that's rich

LEARN HOW TO REALLY DRIVE

you know like with a clutch ....

oh hang on

3 pedals - MALE = wouldn't work

that's called multi-tasking

:sick:

:sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All cars need 3 pedals...

I for one wouldn't want to drive a car any other way... (No the foot rest doesn't count...) :hay:

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 26d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted
All cars need 3 pedals...

I for one wouldn't want to drive a car any other way... (No the foot rest doesn't count...)  :blink:

You obviously don't have a partner who insisted on an auto! :sick::sick:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
All cars need 3 pedals...

I for one wouldn't want to drive a car any other way... (No the foot rest doesn't count...)  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You obviously don't have a partner who insisted on an auto! :sick::hay:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.....or need the higher towing capacity :sick:

  • Weird Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 26d
  • Location: ACT
Posted
All cars need 3 pedals...

I for one wouldn't want to drive a car any other way... (No the foot rest doesn't count...)  :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You obviously don't have a partner who insisted on an auto! :gooff::tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.....or need the higher towing capacity :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope... :gooff:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 26d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

My wife said to me yesterday, "Darling, why don't we upgrade to a Typhoon?". Ah sh1t, just another dream!! :gooff::tease::gooff:

YCL, you're one lucky b@st@rd. :gooff:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

$65K witrh T5??? no chance..... If the car was running the power he claims, the new owner would have to budget $8K for a new T56 immediately.... that means that $35 would be a reasonable price considering that you need a new box.... I recogn its worth between $32 and $35K max!!!!!!!! add $8 K for a new box

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
Posted

Give me a typhoon any day at $57,000 grand over that... You could spend 3 - 5 grand on a typhoon and still be infront, plus ud have a brand new car with a geniune FPV kit!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 2d
  • Location: Blue Mountains
Posted

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks it looks a tad over done....

Should have stuck to 20 inch all round at max!

22 inch makes it look comical IMO...

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks it looks a tad over done....

Should have stuck to 20 inch all round at max!

22 inch makes it look comical IMO...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey I got 22" on my car and I think it looks good but I have the go to back up the looks where this thing doesnt

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 28d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted
All cars need 3 pedals...

I for one wouldn't want to drive a car any other way... (No the foot rest doesn't count...)  :pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You obviously don't have a partner who insisted on an auto! :msm::msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I don't, besides I brought her a car of her own (Yes it's an auto) so I got the exact options I wanted... :msm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...