Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
<div class='bbimg'>
jump.jpg
</div>

:laughing:  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whatever that means?

but do you think you could make those athletes run..... :kissmy:

:bigeyes:

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Team Kickass
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albion Park, NSW
Posted
Cost over 85,000 bucks! Must have been spending like the goose! Did he buy 2 of everything?

I think hes included the original purchase price of the car new, subtract $50000, gives you more like $25000, that is easily possible. He seems to have forgotten depreciation though, take that into account and it should be more like $40k to $45k a bit more plausable.

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
and its Spewprint!  :bigeyes:

:laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and a 5 speed too, I bet it would be sh*t!

:kissmy:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
and its Spewprint!  :blush:

:laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and a 5 speed too, I bet it would be sh*t!

:kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

coming from AutoAuII boy....

that's rich

LEARN HOW TO REALLY DRIVE

you know like with a clutch ....

oh hang on

3 pedals - MALE = wouldn't work

that's called multi-tasking

:kissmy:

:bigeyes:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
and its Spewprint!  :blush:

:laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and a 5 speed too, I bet it would be sh*t!

:kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

coming from AutoAuII boy....

that's rich

LEARN HOW TO REALLY DRIVE

you know like with a clutch ....

oh hang on

3 pedals - MALE = wouldn't work

that's called multi-tasking

:blush:

:kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can multitask.. I can watch tv and ask you for a beer at the same time :bigeyes:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

Bring it On !!! :laughing:

this chic runs for nobody...

:bigeyes:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 29d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

What planet's he on?! :spit:

Some of the (mechanical) mods are cool, but I agree he's completely wrecked the look of the car. Rice, rice baby. :msm:

Yup, if I had nearly $65K to burn on a new car, I certainly wouldn't be considering that one!! :gooff::laughing:

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
The wheels look ridiculous and ruin the look of the car and should have stuck to 18's or 19's.

Robbie.

Absolutely.........looks like it's come straight "outa da hood" :laughing:

......looks stoopid :wackit:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Watch it Shaz!!! Some of us happen to have the right amount of pedals at our feet......lol. 3 Glenn, yes, 3...lol. And Glenn, lol, she still has you, that's only 2 tasks at the same time......lol. Try something REALLY hard, umm, 3. :blink:

Hmm, Fully sik rims moit!!! :sick:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...