Guest chrisf6 Guests Posted 17/08/05 06:23 AM Posted 17/08/05 06:23 AM I have three options to go for,have 1 deposit down but I can get it back,not signed anythingOption 1 : 2005 F6 brand new, tints , mats and tow bar $54500 drive awayOption 2 : 2004 F6 brand new ,leather seats $52000 drive awayOption 3 : 2004 F6 13,500klm sat nav,brembo's,leather and fpv wheel $54500 with 6 months regowhat would you do????I am pulling my hair outI plan to keep the car for a long time
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/05 06:56 AM Posted 17/08/05 06:56 AM Ooooh, I know what your going through. Tough choice there.I just got an email from Ford announcing the BF Falcon to be released in October.So now you have Option 4: get a BF F6 when its released in 6-8 weeks. You wont get as good a deal as the BA F6's though, especially since they'll want to get rid of them pretty bad.Man, looking at your options, each has its definite merits.Hmmm. I'd prolly go option 3 now that I think of it. Brembo, leather, satnav.What are the colours? Are the new ones showroom examples? I'd still go option 3: got ALL the good gear. still got low k's too for its age.
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 12d Posted 17/08/05 07:05 AM Posted 17/08/05 07:05 AM I would go for option 1.good luckmuzza
Guest chrisf6 Guests Posted 17/08/05 07:09 AM Posted 17/08/05 07:09 AM option 1 is blue pearl,2 is black 3 is silver
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/08/05 07:24 AM Posted 17/08/05 07:24 AM toss a coin between option 1 and 3.... 3 seems to have the goods though.... option 1 is the same price but you get no goodies.... option 1 will be worth no more then option 3 when you go trade it down the track... so may as well enjoy the brembos, leather and sat nav in the mean time
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/05 07:31 AM Posted 17/08/05 07:31 AM option 1 is blue pearl,2 is black 3 is silverNice colours all. I'd still go 3, cos I love silver in the F6's, but that's just me though.I suppose you have to trade off equip vs newness/ks. And Jetute does make a good point.silver, silver silver Good luck man!
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 17/08/05 07:37 AM Posted 17/08/05 07:37 AM Option 3 sounds great...but for me Option 4 with the new 6 speed auto..would be the go.
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 17/08/05 08:44 AM Posted 17/08/05 08:44 AM I go for option 3 also. Being second hand, you may even be able to haggle a bit to get the price down a little more - or have you already done that??
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 17/08/05 08:54 AM Posted 17/08/05 08:54 AM Option 3 sounds pretty darn good.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/05 10:15 AM Posted 17/08/05 10:15 AM Option 3 has over $10k in options. I would ask for a drive away price for option 3 of $52k or wait for option 4.Tough decision, is option 1 ready for delivery ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now