whatever Member 76 Member For: 23y 2m 28d Location: Brisbane Posted 13/08/05 05:13 PM Posted 13/08/05 05:13 PM Hi all,Its been awhile seen I been on here. Good to see some amazing time has been achieved by the forum members. I just sold my ute last week. So should I or shouldn't I go for a typhoon?What price has you paid for it? What is a good price to get?I thinking a white typhoon with dark tinted window, mmm, its going to look great.
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/08/05 06:53 PM Posted 13/08/05 06:53 PM If you can afford it and wont stretch your budget, I say definatley go for it. Since they got recalled and fixed up they are awesome!
CountryPhoon Member 180 Member For: 21y 3m 27d Posted 13/08/05 11:12 PM Posted 13/08/05 11:12 PM Ya gotta go F6.... You get better 'everything' including the street cred. of FPV badging and better resale... "Factory" enhanced performance cars ALWAYS hold their value better than owner fitted performance bits.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: North Brisbane Posted 13/08/05 11:34 PM Posted 13/08/05 11:34 PM Mate, go and see Ben Ruxton at BBF Mt Gravatt and tell him you got sent by the Forum. I have nothing but compliments for him and his service. Champion.BTW, just do it.......
Guest chrisf6 Guests Posted 13/08/05 11:36 PM Posted 13/08/05 11:36 PM I sold my pursuit last week and have left a deposit on a typhoon at $54500 drie away with a few options, I was thinking I did the wrong thing as I really want a sti,but family wise I need I full size car,then I seen the video's of I think it is simon,ohh my god I cant wait
physh Member 248 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Location: Canberra Posted 14/08/05 12:12 AM Posted 14/08/05 12:12 AM chrisf6 - Wow... $54,500! How did you get that price drive away?That's better than I've been able to chase anywhere around here...
whatever Member 76 Member For: 23y 2m 28d Location: Brisbane Posted 14/08/05 12:36 AM Author Posted 14/08/05 12:36 AM Is the internal of the F6 engine different from the T? Yeah I will do some more homework on the car.
Guest chrisf6 Guests Posted 14/08/05 02:09 AM Posted 14/08/05 02:09 AM chrisf6 - Wow... $54,500! How did you get that price drive away?That's better than I've been able to chase anywhere around here...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>pm sent
Terebro Member 170 Member For: 21y 5m 18d Posted 14/08/05 02:16 AM Posted 14/08/05 02:16 AM Is the internal of the F6 engine different from the T? Yeah I will do some more homework on the car.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, stronger rods and valve springs.
YTRY4 Member 38 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/08/05 03:10 AM Posted 14/08/05 03:10 AM (edited) Save around $2000 more after you get the F6 and get the tune and you will never look back Edited 14/08/05 03:10 AM by YTRY4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now