Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Just received a quote from AAMI for an F6 Typhoon.

$1,047 full comp, howver there are a couple of things to consider.

-This takes into account an October buy, as that's when I turn 30.

-AAMI mention in the quote, that for any damage etc, they get two quotes, and go with the most "competitive and complete" quote (ie the cheapest I'm sure). No mention of choice of repairer though.

I dont really have much to do with Panel Beaters though, so I'm not sure being able to choose the repairer would gain me anything. I'd only be choosing one unknown over another. Thoughts anyone?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...