cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 23d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 05/08/05 10:39 AM Posted 05/08/05 10:39 AM Well it all happened on the way home from doing the shopping...I had just turned off the Main road and was only 3 streets away from home...Starting to relax since I went straight from work... Thinking what I could do this weekend..Turn down another street now only 2 streets away, Start making my way down the street when the car infront of me floors it and tuns down the nearest street ... (The one I have to turn down ) To busy looking at the guy I dont notice the .... Wait for it...A Wheel rolling up the street towards me..Pretty dam fast too..And not just a little wheel .. It was off an old Rav6 . I look further up the road and there is a Rav6 on 3 wheels of to the side of the road...At this point I myself...I couldnt make the street so I pulled off into the other lane .. Missing my car buy less than a meter.. Guy behind me does the same...But unfortuantle the 3rd guy got clocked on the front side of his bumper smashing his lights and putting making pretty impresive dent .....Stayed around to see what happend .... Guys swaped numbers .. Gave them my details too just incase.This was my near miss .. Any other ppl have storys like this???Oh by the way im now on my 8 Beam white can since my near miss... I think ive erned it Cikas
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/05 12:44 PM Posted 05/08/05 12:44 PM Plenty of near misses with animals...Too many to list them all, but the most memoral one;I was travelling from Pambula - Bombala, was night time, driven 1000kms previously, just wanted to get home.Sitting on highway speeds, highbeams on, all of a sudden I see a shadow and didn't know what it was. I hit the brakes hard once I saw it was the biggest roo I've ever seen.It was right in the middle of a very narrow road so I would have hit it if I went either side of it.ABS activates, and when I'm little more than 5 meters from it, it decides to jump away, hitting my front bumper with it's tail.Closest call I've had, not including hitting one.
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 10d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 06/08/05 01:41 PM Posted 06/08/05 01:41 PM Cro, that's the most bizzare thing I've ever heard, I have had the same experiance, A bit of " is that something on the r, WHOA!!!!!", doin about the ton + 10, I was lucky he decided to hop away from me, just clipped his tail, *beep* that woulda stung!!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 07/08/05 07:34 AM Posted 07/08/05 07:34 AM I nearly missed the mine and girlfriends one year anniversery. good have got very very messy
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 23d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 07/08/05 10:37 AM Author Posted 07/08/05 10:37 AM I nearly missed the mine and girlfriends one year anniversery. good have got very very messy<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That would have been very very bad... My missus knows ive got a shocking memory show she always reminds me LoL" What you buying me "cikas
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 07/08/05 10:52 AM Posted 07/08/05 10:52 AM lol dan, im just thankful my mate said to me "yooz are coming up to a year yeh"HOLY *beep*
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 23d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 07/08/05 11:13 AM Author Posted 07/08/05 11:13 AM I remember I missed the 1st year anniversry .... I had to listen to her nag for the hole next year......that's why we got engaged on her birthday.. So I didnt have to remember another date Never missed a V8's round though dan
Goldbullet Member 883 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Location: Frankston Posted 07/08/05 12:14 PM Posted 07/08/05 12:14 PM I had a close call nearly bought a Holden Dave.
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 07/08/05 12:43 PM Posted 07/08/05 12:43 PM I had a close call nearly bought a Holden Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> same
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 07/08/05 12:48 PM Posted 07/08/05 12:48 PM I had a close call nearly bought a Holden Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I had a close call nearly bought a Holden Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>same<{POST_SNAPBACK}>freaks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now