Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

hey guys, I only paid $60 for my pod here in brissy. its exactly the same as the typhoon pod less the gauges

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

sure it's not the ssinducttion one, if so then it's not the same. But if it is the same show pics and tell us all where we can get them.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 27d
  • Location: Somewhere
Posted

I got the SS Induction ones. Finish is grey and same finish as the rest of the dash.........I also painted the 3 screw caps same colour and all looks fine.

Purchased at Autobarn for $95

I got the Speco gauses Boost/Vacuum and the other Electronic Oil Pressure...

I painted the bulbs blue and the guages I chose were white, these look pretty good at night.

Autotechnique actually installed them for $200 (2 hours work non stop) and after 5 months, I still keep looking at them..........especially when I run at 11 PSI..........

As for my oil pressure, they also run upto 100........

If you dont want to spend $$$ Speco is a good middle of the range brand and pretty accurate too.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...