bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 8d Location: Canberra Posted 01/08/05 12:45 PM Author Posted 01/08/05 12:45 PM So I look like I'm made of money AND gullible too, eh?!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/08/05 12:55 PM Posted 01/08/05 12:55 PM I'd bring Marianne along but she'd be living in Sydney by then.I'm up for Insomnia comedy, but I think they are currently closed for renovations.Might be better doing it on a Thursday and going to see Green Faces at the Irish Club.
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Location: Canberra Posted 01/08/05 03:05 PM Posted 01/08/05 03:05 PM I'd come along for a feed and a chat.
Fozzie Member 71 Member For: 21y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 01/08/05 10:22 PM Posted 01/08/05 10:22 PM there is a pub across the road from zephersI might be able to come along, I have footy on wednesday nights.add me as a maybe
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/08/05 06:24 AM Posted 02/08/05 06:24 AM Actually I'm out unless it's on a weekend (friday nights included) before the end of august (not inc the last weekend).I've just been called back to Sydney for work. Back to a standard 8 - 4 day
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 8d Location: Canberra Posted 02/08/05 06:30 AM Author Posted 02/08/05 06:30 AM Jeez, alright, I'll try and accommodate you mate. So far I've got ms700 (and Kirsty), Dannopower, saleen, 1ute and possibly Fozzie (although by the sounds of things a Wednesday night might not be best for him anyway). Would any of those who have said they can come have any problems if I shifted the day to Friday 12 August (just a couple of days later)? Probably a bit more happening on a Friday night anyway. The things I do for ya Cro...
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/08/05 06:32 AM Posted 02/08/05 06:32 AM The things I do for ya Cro... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOLIf it's too much of a hassel for others don't worry about me I'll still be organising a cruise for Canberra & South NSW (the one I've been planning for a while now) once I've settled in Sydney so I'll catch up with all of you then
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 11d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 02/08/05 06:33 AM Posted 02/08/05 06:33 AM OK Guy'sI'm in (myself and Bev)Wouldn't miss a good feed, company and a few ales. Gary (Creepy)
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 11d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 02/08/05 06:37 AM Posted 02/08/05 06:37 AM Don't mind what date or time, I'll fit in with the rest.Wednesday or Friday OK, even the Saturday.Gary
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 02/08/05 10:05 AM Posted 02/08/05 10:05 AM The 10th is OK by me but I can't make the 12th. Have to see closer to the day about Insomnia (never been there, don't know anything about it).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now