xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 25/07/05 05:04 AM Posted 25/07/05 05:04 AM I would be very interested in you situation sixfan as mine after 6 weeks is still in fords custody ...this is what I have so far 1)they said theere is nothing wrong with car for 3 weeks2)after service manager drove the car said there is something wrong with it3)some guy from ford australia said there is a problem and has told the service guys to change 3 parts of the car a)being the computerb)some thing to do with the inlet manifoldc)new turbowell after fitting the first two parts it is still f*cked and now waiting on a new turbo ..just a bit concerned wiether it is the turbo as it makes boost ohh well 6 weeks without the car ...whats another 2 or 3
johng001 Member 192 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Location: Melb Posted 25/07/05 07:45 AM Posted 25/07/05 07:45 AM I would be very interested in you situation sixfan as mine after 6 weeks is still in fords custody ...this is what I have so far 1)they said theere is nothing wrong with car for 3 weeks2)after service manager drove the car said there is something wrong with it3)some guy from ford australia said there is a problem and has told the service guys to change 3 parts of the car a)being the computerb)some thing to do with the inlet manifoldc)new turbowell after fitting the first two parts it is still f*cked and now waiting on a new turbo ..just a bit concerned wiether it is the turbo as it makes boost ohh well 6 weeks without the car ...whats another 2 or 3 <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope they have given you a car while they sort the problem out. What a *beep* around
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 25/07/05 07:48 AM Author Posted 25/07/05 07:48 AM I would be very interested in you situation sixfan as mine after 6 weeks is still in fords custody ...this is what I have so far 1)they said theere is nothing wrong with car for 3 weeks2)after service manager drove the car said there is something wrong with it3)some guy from ford australia said there is a problem and has told the service guys to change 3 parts of the car a)being the computerb)some thing to do with the inlet manifoldc)new turbowell after fitting the first two parts it is still f*cked and now waiting on a new turbo ..just a bit concerned wiether it is the turbo as it makes boost ohh well 6 weeks without the car ...whats another 2 or 3 PM sent....
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 28/07/05 04:49 AM Posted 28/07/05 04:49 AM ARGH, the suspense is killing me dude.
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 28/07/05 05:11 AM Posted 28/07/05 05:11 AM ARGH, the suspense is killing me dude. Yea whats going on wednesday been and gone!
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 28/07/05 05:17 AM Author Posted 28/07/05 05:17 AM Is all I can say... !
corpex Member 113 Member For: 21y 9m 16d Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/05 05:46 AM Posted 28/07/05 05:46 AM The Turbo is good for 500HP+ tell'em don't waste my time.
F6_Tornado F6+300+ Member 940 Member For: 21y 11m Location: In The Ute Posted 28/07/05 05:55 AM Posted 28/07/05 05:55 AM The Turbo is good for 500HP+ tell'em don't waste my time.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Exactly!!!!! unles your not telling us something about your Tune Peter???????? Even with an edit it would be near on impossible to stuff a 500hp turbo unless you shut it down every day from full stall????????I'm with corpex on this one and yeah "tell'em don't waste my time"
F6_Tornado F6+300+ Member 940 Member For: 21y 11m Location: In The Ute Posted 28/07/05 06:00 AM Posted 28/07/05 06:00 AM Hey peter I’ll be in Darwin tomorrow @ 12.30 and off to Jabaru tomorrow arvo so are you going to be around either of those 2 locations?If so I’ll shout you a beer old boy
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 28/07/05 06:12 AM Author Posted 28/07/05 06:12 AM Please Please Please,All will be revealed once I get the T back....Till then, I'm not gonna say diddly, F6 tornado, I live in Perth remember??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now