ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/07/05 03:13 AM Posted 08/07/05 03:13 AM 1. lion tamer grabbing a woman's vagina with both hands, spreading it wide apart and insert your head into it like a lion tamer.That girl was so loose I pulled the lion tamer on her with no problem.
Eyby and the Rapid T-R6X Member 8 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 08/07/05 03:45 AM Author Posted 08/07/05 03:45 AM I choose option 4.My car's name is what every I want too call it at the time.Names like F'ing bas*ard, piece of comes to mind at times and also GoodT and asskicker at other times.I still do not know how you got T-Rex out of XR6T, it does not seem right even with your explination <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll explain:XR6T = T-RexBigger car = XR8 (for example)Bigger dinosaur = Brontasaurus, Diplodicus etc.T-Rex kicks Brontasaurus' butt. T-Rex is a smaller dino, but much more ferocious [in the voice of Prof Frink from "The Simpsons"] "with the gnashing of the teeth, and the ripping of the flesh and the GLAVEN!"THEREFORE:XR6T vs. XR8 = 6 kicks the 8's arse all around the ring....Clear as mud....If anyone else has a name for their pride and joy please share!....
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 08/07/05 04:16 AM Posted 08/07/05 04:16 AM Vegemite is for big girls blouses. In NZ, us real men eat Marmite.
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 08/07/05 04:27 AM Posted 08/07/05 04:27 AM A beast who, whilst not the largest of it's type, rules the jungle with an iron fist!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>which jungle is that,the wrx is past its use bye date.
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/07/05 06:17 AM Posted 08/07/05 06:17 AM When I heard T-Rex I got excited... This is the T-Rex I want...
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 4m 26d Location: Canberra Posted 09/07/05 04:45 AM Posted 09/07/05 04:45 AM I think you'll fit right in here - welcome
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 10/07/05 02:06 AM Posted 10/07/05 02:06 AM When I heard T-Rex I got excited... This is the T-Rex I want... <div class='bbimg'></div><div class='bbimg'></div><{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gotta get me one of them, hehe. Looks like fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now