Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Hi guys/gals,

I am new to this fourm as I have only just taken delivery of my first xr6t and I am in need of some advise from the brains trust. The motor has 437km's on and I would like to know what I sould do to get the most out of the motor without going over bord with the modifcations. It is a ute so I think I need to keep this in mind as the lack of weight over the back weels will have to be considered. Any help and advise wold be appreacted.

Cheers Gavin

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

Personally, I would wait until she has a few thousand km's on her first - give her time to loosen up a little. And then, depending on your budget, go to town! Exhaust, intake, injectors, piggyback/flash, intercooler, maybe valve springs but by then, if it is a manual, a new clutch............... :tease:

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 29d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

Yeah mate give it a few km to work her in...If anything maybe put a 2nd CAI and change your filter..

Also :tease: to the forum and wheres the PICS!!

cikas

:gooff:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 10d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted

The first thing I would put in it is a Powerchip Piggy Back and I think there is one on a current topic here at the moment :tease::gooff:

Bullet

Posted
The first thing I would put in it is a Powerchip Piggy Back and I think there is one on a current topic here at the moment :nfi:  :nfi:

Bullet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your nasty!!!!! :tease::nfi::gooff::pooh:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 10d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
The first thing I would put in it is a Powerchip Piggy Back and I think there is one on a current topic here at the moment :jerry:  :spoton:

Bullet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your nasty!!!!! :jerry::spoton::tease::tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didnt lie that was the first thing I put on Bullet then she grew up :spoton:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Edit=best bang for your buck by a loooooooong way

CYA JEFF :jerry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...