kramo Member 163 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/07/05 02:41 AM Posted 02/07/05 02:41 AM Because it's the law. They must be secured and not just slipped over the pedal.Is this only the case for alloy pedals? The standard mk 1 pedals (rubber) are only slipped over the top.Can anyone with a mk 2 let me know whether the alloy pedals have the ford symbol on them, and if so, is it just on the accelerator pedal?Thanks.
Guest Dean Turbo Guests Posted 05/07/05 07:42 AM Posted 05/07/05 07:42 AM I just bought a set from a guy in country Victoria on ebay. They cost me $130 and they only have the logo on the go fast pedal. You can also buy them without the Ford logo
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 05/07/05 08:01 AM Posted 05/07/05 08:01 AM I just bought a set from a guy in country Victoria on ebay. They cost me $130 and they only have the logo on the go fast pedal. You can also buy them without the Ford logo<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just ran out to the garage to be certain.Bloody cheap mongrels at Ford .... no FPV logo on my Phoon pedals
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 05/07/05 08:23 AM Posted 05/07/05 08:23 AM I just bought a set from a guy in country Victoria on ebay. They cost me $130 and they only have the logo on the go fast pedal. You can also buy them without the Ford logo<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just ran out to the garage to be certain.Bloody cheap mongrels at Ford .... no FPV logo on my Phoon pedals <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no logo on mine
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/07/05 09:08 AM Posted 05/07/05 09:08 AM Guys I can supply the alloy pedals without the logo for $110 shipped to your door if anyone is interested.
Guest Guests Posted 05/07/05 09:20 AM Posted 05/07/05 09:20 AM Guys I can supply the alloy pedals without the logo for $110 shipped to your door if anyone is interested.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was waiting to see this post deano!!! lol lol lol
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/07/05 09:45 AM Posted 05/07/05 09:45 AM You can vouch for them Nick, they are the exactly the same just without the Logo.
Guest Guests Posted 05/07/05 10:42 AM Posted 05/07/05 10:42 AM You can vouch for them Nick, they are the exactly the same just without the Logo.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I REMEMBER THE LOOKS ON YOUR AND GEEA'S FACES WHEN YOU CAME BACK WITH THEM!!!!
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 4m 26d Location: Canberra Posted 05/07/05 11:02 AM Posted 05/07/05 11:02 AM Guys I can supply the alloy pedals without the logo for $110 shipped to your door if anyone is interested.Sigh, NOW you tell me!! I've only just bought a set (yup, without the logo) off eBay for $105 plus $7.50 postage. It's not the extra $2.50 that's worrying me, it's the fact that I would have much rather given my $$ to a forum member!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now