Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Let’s face it we’re all wondering it…. Who’s the best aussie muscle car?? I’ve always been a Expensive Daewoo man I must admit but since my new xr6t (bt1) I have to say I’m definitely loving it at the moment. And as we all know the T is fast but it is really fast enough to claim best aussie muscle car, or is monaro really the best of what we have to offer

check out some vids here

http://www.boostcruising.com/videos/main.php?startrecords=1

Lets T it up LOL

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Birkdale
Posted

So you are saying that you want Top Gear to review our T? Sounds good to me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...