Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
Well....

We had a very relaxing week-end.

(Sincere apologies to the Breaker for not getting the phone message on Saturday night. Left the phone in the car) :fool:

Had a good look around the area, I'd stop work and move there tomorrow but for $$.

Met up wth the Breaker and the Knuckle man in Ulmara but could only stay for a short time. The Ulmara Pub is a great location on the bank of that little creek aint it?

Met the Knuckles Mum also, what a nice lady. Quite a bit better looking looking than her son......

Did a little tour to Brooms Head, Angourie, Maclean, Wooloweyah, etc. and got to say that I love the area.

Madam Director picked up a bit of glass from the Glass Man, however her manslave did not get a chance to wet a line

Only downer was the traffic back north.........stopped just south of the Tweed and then a crawl all the way to past Tugan.

Thanks to the Breaker for the hospitality and just maybe I might make the Coffs cruise......... :laughing:

SURE you left the phone in the car Macka :laughing: To think I had to eat that Spit-Roasted Suckling pig we prepared all by my lonesome :gooff:

She's not a bad spot around here is it, what you think of all the hippie communes like Angourie and out here at Wooloweyah? Nice and Green. And Brooms Head etc?

Its amazing how the wifes of people on the forum have such great taste you know Macka, that's THREE times now the Ladies have the good taste :laughing: Don't worry, I can fit you up again if ya like :laughing: Is a nice little creek down the pub there, just wish it would flow a bit more water now and then! It's almost running dry as you can see!

I thought traffic would be bad once you get around Tweed...Didn't all the Bananananana Benders have some kind of day off? Damn Commies... :tease:

Anyway, be great if you could make it to the cruise! or a bit of it even...speaking of which..better do some phone calls!

GOOD TO KNOW YOU BOTH REALLY ENJOYED YOURSELVES!!!!!

Cheers,

Lumpy :spoton:

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

Thanks Lumpster,

I hope I can return more often and also hope I get the chance to return the favour if ever you get to BrisVegas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...