mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 27/04/05 09:51 PM Posted 27/04/05 09:51 PM These are long overdue, but since it was my one year anniversary a few weeks back I dusted off the adobe photoalbum and found there were a few photos here with some potential... anyways I cropped, framed & touched up a few of my favourite ones for this little suite of photos.. let me know what you think Matt :love:
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 27/04/05 09:53 PM Author Posted 27/04/05 09:53 PM Pt 2
fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 22y 2d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 27/04/05 10:33 PM Posted 27/04/05 10:33 PM Shocking Dont know why any one would want to live there
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/04/05 11:54 PM Posted 27/04/05 11:54 PM You ... I want to go back ... NOW!!!
xr6god Member 38 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Posted 28/04/05 12:08 AM Posted 28/04/05 12:08 AM I did'nt see a riced up skyline or kittens anywere
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 28/04/05 12:24 AM Posted 28/04/05 12:24 AM You ... I want to go back ... NOW!!!You Hold Him and I'll hit him, Ken!I wan't to go to Tassie Lumpy
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 21d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 28/04/05 12:25 AM Posted 28/04/05 12:25 AM How does the cars handle the cool weather down there as I am going down the same time on my honeymoon and what are the roads like down in tassie?
fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 22y 2d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 28/04/05 12:33 AM Posted 28/04/05 12:33 AM I think falcoon had over boost 1-2 times but nobody else had any problems but I could be wrongAnd yes I am there yet
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 28/04/05 12:42 AM Posted 28/04/05 12:42 AM Here I was expecting to see Jennster in her honeymoon attire, dissapointment personified.Scotty
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 28/04/05 02:55 AM Posted 28/04/05 02:55 AM they are some top photos matt, have you considered being a professional
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now