Jump to content

Ba Audio Systems


Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
Excellent work Ian, but the BeeGees? :lol:

Still classed as one of the best music dvd's to get the full effects of the surround sound.

Also showing my age a bit. :lol:

Ian

nothing wrong with a bit of the bee gee's :beerchug:

That install is sweet ian! it must crank! :w00t2:

I showed my friend ( shutup ross I do so have friends) and he reckoned it was sweet as! Great job man. :birthdaywish:

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
Excellent work Ian, but the BeeGees?

Still classed as one of the best music dvd's to get the full effects of the surround sound.

Also showing my age a bit. :lol:

Ian

nothing wrong with a bit of the bee gee's

That install is sweet ian! it must crank! :w00t2:

I showed my friend ( shutup ross I do so have friends) and he reckoned it was sweet as! Great job man. :birthdaywish:

Thanks mate I will show you tomorrow. :beerchug:

Ian

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
Excellent work Ian, but the BeeGees?

Still classed as one of the best music dvd's to get the full effects of the surround sound.

Also showing my age a bit. :lol:

Ian

nothing wrong with a bit of the bee gee's

That install is sweet ian! it must crank! :w00t2:

I showed my friend ( shutup ross I do so have friends) and he reckoned it was sweet as! Great job man. :birthdaywish:

Thanks mate I will show you tomorrow. :beerchug:

Ian

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :w00t2:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

:w00t2: MKAY! I just went in ians car! omg!

I have come to the conclusion (now ian, add this to your sig man!)

THIS CAR IS THE FASTEST CINEMA IN QUEENSLAND!!!!

:spoton:

what a beast! dude why doesn't ours go that fast :angry:

Was a sweeeeeeeet ride!

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

Wayne shot this: another shot of Ians system

post-34-1083051053.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 16d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

ARE WE THERE YET ????? :lol:

Next time Ian I'll bring my KISS Symphony DVD. :blush:

If you think the BGs sound good in 5.1, wait'll ya hear the KISS DVD in DTX

:w00t2:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

Hey Bara, was I the only one who wanted to listen to ians Mariah Carey DVD? :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...