velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 29/03/05 12:59 AM Author Posted 29/03/05 12:59 AM just paid $285 + $15 postagecold_air_intake_2.bmp
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 29/03/05 01:04 AM Author Posted 29/03/05 01:04 AM cant post pic but it is same as aps & capa cold air intake capa is $395just paid $285 + $15 postage<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ch0pper Member 204 Member For: 21y 7m 19d Location: S/W Sydney Posted 29/03/05 01:11 AM Posted 29/03/05 01:11 AM cant post pic but it is same as aps & capa cold air intake capa is $395just paid $285 + $15 postage<{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good luck and hope ya happy with it.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/03/05 01:12 AM Posted 29/03/05 01:12 AM cant post pic but it is same as aps & capa cold air intake capa is $395just paid $285 + $15 postage<{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 29/03/05 02:47 AM Posted 29/03/05 02:47 AM what I spent :filter : $120cai : $38centre muffler : $200High flow cat : $ 02nd hand xede : $500eugenes injectors $ 500 (with adaptors)Labour : $350total = $1700280rwkw Good luck..ch0pper,where did you get the muffler done ? with the high-flow cat at $0 did you bash the cat ?ar $200 what is the centre muffler??? mandrel bent? has it got bolt in flanges and hot dogs???
ch0pper Member 204 Member For: 21y 7m 19d Location: S/W Sydney Posted 29/03/05 03:08 AM Posted 29/03/05 03:08 AM ar $200 what is the centre muffler??? mandrel bent? has it got bolt in flanges and hot dogs???Aftermarket replacement muffler is straight through type.. Not flanged just welded in..Note is only very slightly louder than the factory muffler, but I beleive it flows significantly better..Chop.
FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/05 04:03 AM Posted 29/03/05 04:03 AM I got the same, I was excited when I got my car, but I paid $240 and installed it myself, takes a bit of work but it does look good.
FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/05 04:05 AM Posted 29/03/05 04:05 AM just paid $285 + $15 postage<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got the same, I was excited when I got my car, but I paid $240 and installed it myself, takes a bit of work but it does look good. where did u get it from ? Intune motorsport ?
Guest sash31 Guests Posted 30/03/05 02:25 AM Posted 30/03/05 02:25 AM Yep, I would definatly go the Ford flasher. Best bang for your buck Then you can get either injectors, of a cold air intake.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 30/03/05 08:04 AM Posted 30/03/05 08:04 AM I have $1700 to spend on my T what would you guys sugest I get done first.Thanks in advance.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What type of driving do you do? What type of driving would you like to do?I know a lot of people complain about the standard brakes but I think a lot of it comes back to your own driving style. What I'm saying is that way too many people rely too much on their brakes. If you aren't one of these I wouldn't touch the brakes until I found a problem with them.Now, I see you have a manual which is good 'cos the autos are of course harder on brakes. And if you have a manual I'm going to assume you like driving your car and get some degree of enjoyment from a quick fang around some twisty bits??? If so I'd suggest spending your first dollars on some Koni shocks and heavier (Whiteline do some good ones) sway bars, together with some nolathane bushes through your suspension. You will spend about the money you have nominated and you will get a very pleasing car to drive at the end of it.On the other hand, if straight line speed is your thing and you like to have a go at the lights or down the strip, then an exhaust and edit would be the way to go for that sort of money.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now