Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 10d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

Nice research man. :nono:

Dazza.

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
The good old days before ken was wearing a leather thong and the geeseman was having pineapple crush.

Those were the days my friends we thought they would never end.

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know the pineapple's are still flowing not to sure about Ken's leather thong though might be best off asking Voy :lol:

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

STOP PRESS.

I've just signed up for a stage 5 Nizpro upgrade including drive train. Came into a few extra $ that I can spend on the T.

Lookout all you other HiPo Muthers.

The smiling Macka........ :spoton::spit::pooh:

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
STOP PRESS.

I've just signed up for a stage 5 Nizpro upgrade including drive train. Came into a few extra $ that I can spend on the T.

Lookout all you other HiPo Muthers.

The smiling Macka........ :spoton:  :spit:  :pooh:

Ha Ha...Fooled ya all. April Fools day... :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

no Mack, that's next friday :spoton:

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
STOP PRESS.

I've just signed up for a stage 5 Nizpro upgrade including drive train. Came into a few extra $ that I can spend on the T.

Lookout all you other HiPo Muthers.

The smiling Macka........ :spit:  :pooh:  :pooh:

Ha Ha...Fooled ya all. April Fools day... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cripes Claude, waddaya mean March 23...

Oh :pooh: ............. :spoton:

  • The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 26d
  • Location: Dodge Scat Pack
Posted

The 'Good ole days' is when people had respect for each others opinion, gentle sledging was an art mastered by Ken, weeing contests were frowned upon, there was a genuine interest and excitement about the discovery of what the T can and can't do wyhich included MUCH more focus on the handling and braking performance of the car as opposed to the straight line squirt of the car.

Basically it was friendly, happy and informative. Posters weren't driven away by personal attacks or business competitiveness.

I liked it...I still like it, but I can definitely see the change.

As I said, the greater availability of the T at lower (used) prices is always going to open up the access to those with the Performance Sticker and Bodykits mentality, just as it did with the WRX (I sold mine after the WRX club got swamped with tossers).

The Forum is just being exposed to a much wider community that's all, and not everyone has the same ideals about the T as when the Forum first started.

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
The 'Good ole days' is when people had respect for each others opinion, gentle sledging was an art mastered by Ken, weeing contests were frowned upon, there was a genuine interest and excitement about the discovery of what the T can and can't do wyhich included MUCH more focus on the handling and braking performance of the car as opposed to the straight line squirt of the car.

Basically it was friendly, happy and informative.  Posters weren't driven away by personal attacks or business competitiveness.

I liked it...I still like it, but I can definitely see the change.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton::spit:

  • Artificially Aspirated
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
The 'Good ole days' is when people had respect for each others opinion, gentle sledging was an art mastered by Ken, weeing contests were frowned upon, there was a genuine interest and excitement about the discovery of what the T can and can't do wyhich included MUCH more focus on the handling and braking performance of the car as opposed to the straight line squirt of the car.

Basically it was friendly, happy and informative.  Posters weren't driven away by personal attacks or business competitiveness.

I liked it...I still like it, but I can definitely see the change.

As I said, the greater availability of the T at lower (used) prices is always going to open up the access to those with the Performance Sticker and Bodykits mentality, just as it did with the WRX (I sold mine after the WRX club got swamped with tossers).

The Forum is just being exposed to a much wider community that's all, and not everyone has the same ideals about the T as when the Forum first started.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said Plonky. Unfortunatly it happens with majority of forums as they grow bigger and the cars become availible used and tossknobs buy them (like you mensioned about the WRX club)

I also like how you pointed out stopping and turning :spoton:

One of my favourites, straight line is good. However I like a car with a complete package.

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Does a full motec system exhaust count?

Can I please order one for my Datsun 120y? or would I be better off fitting it to my FSM Niki 650? along with a T88?

Number plate DUZ-07Z :-)

Rice On Man!

Happy trails!

Cameron

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...