saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 20/03/05 03:36 PM Posted 20/03/05 03:36 PM Hi, My name is Crapola the sh1t thread. I'm boring, I harbour pointless crap about rear wheel kilo whats? I attract idiots and I usually go on for what seems like eternity. The members of this forum, both donating and non-donating(not that there's anything wrong with that) usually click on me but then get sucked into the crapola vortex and become statistics, which is something I'm sure we all don't need. So, please close me off now as I deem myself unecessary to this forum and please help stop me from appearing again so we can all get on with life. Have a nice day.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 20/03/05 06:18 PM Posted 20/03/05 06:18 PM Worst thread ever.
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/05 06:22 PM Posted 20/03/05 06:22 PM Worst thread ever.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who makes the best rear wheel kilos though :lol: :lol: How shall one get there? Edit or Chip? :lol: :lol: So true though so much crap going on, it is really stupid (not as stupid and narrow minded as some forum members though)
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 20/03/05 06:40 PM Posted 20/03/05 06:40 PM There is too much mine is bigger than yours, but it makes for some funny reading. Dazza.
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 20/03/05 07:53 PM Posted 20/03/05 07:53 PM should I go aps or nizpro on my
MRDOHC When in doubt ... Accelerate! Member 440 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Location: Melbourne, Hoppers Xing Posted 20/03/05 08:16 PM Posted 20/03/05 08:16 PM should I go aps or nizpro on my <{POST_SNAPBACK}>\nah both c r a p :lol: :lol: go Rocket pods :lol: :lol:
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/05 10:05 PM Posted 20/03/05 10:05 PM :o should I go aps or nizpro on my :o<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Perhaps TRD or Ralliart :o
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/05 10:13 PM Posted 20/03/05 10:13 PM Quality :o
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/05 10:40 PM Posted 20/03/05 10:40 PM Stop personally attacking me you bastards!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now