BAXR6T Member 187 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/03 10:35 PM Posted 14/04/03 10:35 PM I'm with BluePlanet Dialup and they are great. No drop outs ever. $220 per year unlimited downloads, 100 hr's per month. Works out to $18.33 per month.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 14/04/03 11:02 PM Posted 14/04/03 11:02 PM Although NetSpeed is pretty good, I regret changing from OzEmail. Don't talk to me about Ozefail . :cussing: I have had a 2year+ running battle with them over some payments. If they treat the rest of their customers like they treat me I can't workout how they stay in business.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/04/03 11:25 PM Posted 14/04/03 11:25 PM Does this mean we will have D/L limits once our current contracts expire? We will have a choice of a 550mb plan for around $55, 3GB plan for around $80, 5GB plan for around $100, and I have no idea what the 10GB plan is but it is very expensive...You don't pay any extra after you go over your limit, you just get speed capped at 28.8k.I'm sick of optarse and their billing, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to Bigpond Cable when my netstats expire.
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 15d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 15/04/03 02:47 AM Posted 15/04/03 02:47 AM I am with Optus Cable. Have been for about 3.5 years.Great service, fast downloads, reliable service.I was considering bigpond a while ago (you get a discount if you combine it with your foxtel bill) but too many of my friends complained about how unreliable they are.
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 15/04/03 03:10 AM Posted 15/04/03 03:10 AM Telstra Bigpond Cable....... Its down for at least 4-5hrs a week - But I find it very fast. ( and expensive )
oz_utester Member 50 Member For: 23y 7m Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 15/04/03 12:30 PM Posted 15/04/03 12:30 PM im with optus cable and yer my netstats are guna run out soon, hey dave I got that tv/fone/internet package to! great value for money
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 16/04/03 06:25 AM Posted 16/04/03 06:25 AM I use TPG dialup unlimited which is $16.95 p/m.Generally a fast connect with 6kbps d/ls...I am in the bush but and the server is around 60Kms by line.I know they also offer unlimited 256KB broadband for 70 P/M in cities and 100 P/M in the bush...how does that stack up....their Broadband(limited)starts from 20..No I dont sell for them but I am very happy with my dialup at least
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now