Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 17/03/05 10:25 AM Posted 17/03/05 10:25 AM LITTLE KNOWN FACTDo you know they don't make ANY chairs in China?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ohhh .... please explain.http://chinasuppliers.alibaba.com/search/c...cts/Chairs.html
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 17/03/05 10:43 AM Posted 17/03/05 10:43 AM LITTLE KNOWN FACTDo you know they don't make ANY chairs in China?Ohhh .... please explain.http://chinasuppliers.alibaba.com/search/c...cts/Chairs.htmlYeah Lumpy, you are full of . Exhibit A (pic on left), which was all over Exhibit B (pic on right).
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 18/03/05 06:55 AM Posted 18/03/05 06:55 AM I repeat THEY DO NOT MAKE CHAIRS IN CHINA...It's too fragile Sorry, Antique Dealers Joke That would probably only amuse Macka....Lumpy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 18/03/05 07:47 AM Posted 18/03/05 07:47 AM I dont get it................
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 18/03/05 08:31 AM Posted 18/03/05 08:31 AM How high is a china manYES Q. How long is a Chinaman?
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 18/03/05 09:04 AM Posted 18/03/05 09:04 AM Bout 5'
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 18/03/05 09:14 AM Posted 18/03/05 09:14 AM Bout 5'<{POST_SNAPBACK}>l was always told 3' :lol:
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 18/03/05 10:48 AM Posted 18/03/05 10:48 AM I repeat THEY DO NOT MAKE CHAIRS IN CHINA...It's too fragile Sorry, Antique Dealers Joke That would probably only amuse Macka....Lumpy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's NOT what you said the first time.Also, OK I see you are being funny but you did say (write) "in" China - naturally poor grammar, of course, to make a pun, fair enuff. BUT you DID spell "china" with a capital "c" ... sooo, Ha Ha Gotcha !!!PS Didn't know you were on "old" dealer ???
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 18/03/05 12:12 PM Posted 18/03/05 12:12 PM I repeat THEY DO NOT MAKE CHAIRS IN CHINA...It's too fragile Sorry, Antique Dealers Joke That would probably only amuse Macka....Lumpy That's NOT what you said the first time.Also, OK I see you are being funny but you did say (write) "in" China - naturally poor grammar, of course, to make a pun, fair enuff. BUT you DID spell "china" with a capital "c" ... sooo, Ha Ha Gotcha !!!PS Didn't know you were on "old" dealer ??? Well, originally it WAS planned to fool and confuse you all...But instead I'M even more confused than normal....
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/03/05 12:39 PM Posted 18/03/05 12:39 PM I repeat THEY DO NOT MAKE CHAIRS IN CHINA...It's too fragile Sorry, Antique Dealers Joke That would probably only amuse Macka....Lumpy That's NOT what you said the first time.Also, OK I see you are being funny but you did say (write) "in" China - naturally poor grammar, of course, to make a pun, fair enuff. BUT you DID spell "china" with a capital "c" ... sooo, Ha Ha Gotcha !!!PS Didn't know you were on "old" dealer ??? China = Porcelain. Ok, I get it. Gee, that is one of your better ones Lumpy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now