ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 04/03/05 09:22 AM Posted 04/03/05 09:22 AM Hey GuysAfter speaking with MarkXR6T today, he and I were planning on taking our T's to Kwinana for the Whoop Ass Wednesday Street Meet on the 6th April. Anyone else interested...?
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 24d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 04/03/05 09:51 AM Posted 04/03/05 09:51 AM I'll be up for that Zman.Doubt if ill put my T on the strip but ill come to catch up with the guys.cik
Ian Member 56 Member For: 22y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 05/03/05 12:18 AM Posted 05/03/05 12:18 AM I'll come down for a look.cheersIan
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 05/03/05 12:52 AM Posted 05/03/05 12:52 AM Ill come.Adrian
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 05/03/05 01:55 AM Author Posted 05/03/05 01:55 AM The more the merrier. It will be my first time down the strip in the T so I am eager to see what times I'll be getting.
XRHappy Member 47 Member For: 21y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/03/05 05:29 PM Posted 05/03/05 05:29 PM I'll be there if it doesn't clash with my basketball finals (if we make it that is)The motorplex won't know what hit them when a bunch of 5 or 10 t's turn up all at once hehe.Are there any experienced 1/4 milers amongst us?Brett
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 11m Location: Perth WA Posted 06/03/05 01:30 AM Posted 06/03/05 01:30 AM I'll be there!I've been down once and did 4 runs. Clutch slipped and only ran a best of 14.9 but improved with each run.Brett - we'll have to do a Mk 1 T5 vs Mk 2 T56 grudge match - the freeway just didn't allow it last week....Mark
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 25d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 08/03/05 12:34 AM Posted 08/03/05 12:34 AM I will try to get there guys, just depends on work.have done the quarter a few times at the plex with best of 14.3
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 25d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 08/03/05 02:27 AM Posted 08/03/05 02:27 AM sorry guys I will have to pass.just checked my roster and have to work that afternoon.I hope all goes well for you all.
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 08/03/05 10:53 AM Author Posted 08/03/05 10:53 AM sorry guys I will have to pass.just checked my roster and have to work that afternoon.I hope all goes well for you all.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks 1axrI'd be happy as a pig in poo if I can manage 14.3's consistently. It will be an interesting night, just hope its not too hot or its raining.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now