Guest Senator Guests Posted 05/03/05 03:55 AM Posted 05/03/05 03:55 AM This quote you have is very steep especially for a ute. Its closer to a quote on a sedan with those options. It souns to me you have been quoted the all up price and no haggling has been done. Get stuck into them and goto as many dealers as you can. They will all compete for your business and the best price.
blackwrx Member 181 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Posted 05/03/05 07:32 AM Author Posted 05/03/05 07:32 AM After looking through todays west I think the price was a bit high, I wish the dealers wouldnt try and stuff me around as I cant really be bothered haggling that's why I dont go to Bali anymore.
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 05/03/05 12:37 PM Posted 05/03/05 12:37 PM Mate!! you can do way better then that!! I am geting like a Sedan for 46K drive away with premium sound and leather I am just looking at the moment as I will be buying in dec!! Good Luck mate!!! and also one my my mates brough a XR8 Ute for 39K Drive away with no options he brough a MkI when the MKII came out so u can do better then that Deal take some $$ with you and they will do U the deal mate beacsue Money talks!! All the best mate! Dal.
blackwrx Member 181 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Posted 05/03/05 12:56 PM Author Posted 05/03/05 12:56 PM Does taking cash with you really make that much difference, I would of thought if your buying a car well that's all you would need. If you flash some cash they will do a better deal? I will see what effect that has!
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 05/03/05 01:07 PM Posted 05/03/05 01:07 PM Well then they know your 100% keen and they do have a sale!! If you call and talk on the Phone to a sales guy mate like they will tell you the Normal Stock price and if u go down there face to face and have $$ with you they know your keen and they will work harder for you to make the sale!! good luck mate! Let us know how you go!! Dal
blackwrx Member 181 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Posted 05/03/05 01:22 PM Author Posted 05/03/05 01:22 PM I will give it a go and hopefully there will be a new lightning strike or rapid XR6T parked in the garage soon.cheers
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 05/03/05 01:27 PM Posted 05/03/05 01:27 PM Good luck mate And they are both awesome colours mate!!! rapid is a good colour for turning heads!!! Dal
XRHappy Member 47 Member For: 21y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/03/05 04:34 PM Posted 05/03/05 04:34 PM Good Deal DalI recall your previous post was similar to this...and now you've got an awesome package for a low price as well. why the december wait?Black WRX, Go to Titan Ford Melville, speak to Duncan, tell him Brett sent you and that you are keen for a similar deal but obviously lower for the ute. He's keen to do business and asked me several times for referrrals, so here's his chanceMine was Mk11 sedan Man, leather, prem sound, prestige paint & tint, all up about 44.5k plus onroad good luckBrett
yeec Member 99 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Location: Mt Waverley, VIC 3149 Posted 05/03/05 09:33 PM Posted 05/03/05 09:33 PM I will give it a go and hopefully there will be a new lightning strike or rapid XR6T parked in the garage soon.cheers<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go the Rapid, I got mine two days ago, it definitely gets lots of attention !! (I had an HgAg before and could never find my car in carparks, don't have that problem now haha !)
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 06/03/05 01:19 AM Posted 06/03/05 01:19 AM I will give it a go and hopefully there will be a new lightning strike or rapid XR6T parked in the garage soon.cheers<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go the Rapid, I got mine two days ago, it definitely gets lots of attention !! (I had an HgAg before and could never find my car in carparks, don't have that problem now haha !)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very nice mate love that colour
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now