Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

How did I miss this thread?! :gooff:

I never knew there were so many fellow bikers out there on this forum, great stuff! :gooff:

Here's a couple of pics of my baby...

FinalmodstotheZ10001.jpg

Finalmodssideview.jpg
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted
and this is my current ride -SV1000S

Nice looking bike mate, must sound great with those Yoshis! :gooff:

See you've also gone the full fairing kit and oggy knobs, good stuff. I'm more into naked bikes, but seriously looked at the SV1000 as an alternative to my Z1000. Whilst I do like the twins, I couldn't go past the sound of a screaming four on full song! :gooff:

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

This is a pic of my two bikes..

at Trade in time

My L's and P's were spent on a 2002 SR250 Yamaha, and it was Traded in for a VFR800 VTec

Unfortunately after my problems with my Falcon, the VFR went to pay off debt

:-( Shattered!

From XR6T and Bike

to

No Car and No Bike

:gooff:

Cheers,

Cameron

post-1379-1118107396_thumb.jpg

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 11d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
The one I wish I never sold :gooff:

:gooff:

  • Gold Platinum Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

My 93 KDX200 and my 2002 KDX200. Owned other bikes before them...

Go Kawasaki... one day I may get a Ninja but I prefer the dirt, and air and oily dirtbike 2-Stroker smell :D

post-4529-1118117438_thumb.jpg

post-4529-1118117696_thumb.jpg

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted

I got a DT 175 in pieces, I am thinkin of buyin a thumpstar shortly those pocketbikes are shibby

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
The one I wish I never sold :thumbsup:

Hey JB, are you any closer to getting that mighty flash one you were talking about at Tassie last year???

Lumpy :kissmy:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted

Pwee 50,CR80,RM125by2,97KX250,98KX250,2000YZ250 all gone :pinch: can only find pic of last one first week I picked her up,and yes my mum did not like me have'n my bikes in my room but she soon gave in.Thank's MUM :flowers:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...