Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 2d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I had an insrance company that didnt pay out the remainder of my pemium when I sold the car.

$400 worth..they were in Melbourne..Gee, does VIC want to rip off NSW as much as QLD?

I am glad about AAMI..I never thought a main stream insurance company could be so cool !!!

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 14d
  • Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC)
Posted

Four weeks to the day, picked it up yesterday, and the B*stards kept my broken rim too!!!

No souvenier :gooff:

How do you contact an Ombudsman?????

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

I hit a roo at around 130 knots last week and I am going to go through the insurance sh*t.. They asked me for witnesses and I told them unfortunately skippy had bit the big one........

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 8d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
I hit a roo at around 130 knots last week and I am going to go through the insurance sh*t.. They asked me for witnesses and I told them unfortunately skippy had bit the big one........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just pull all the matted hair, blood, and bone out from your grill and drop it on the insurers desk, tell them if they try really hard they might be able to get a story out of him.

Dazza.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...