MaxPower Member 65 Member For: 22y 3m 24d Posted 24/02/05 12:03 PM Posted 24/02/05 12:03 PM Enjoy!!http://www.garyjavo.com/
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/02/05 12:10 PM Posted 24/02/05 12:10 PM Downloading the video now ... twin turbo dodge viper .. this should be good
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/02/05 12:12 PM Posted 24/02/05 12:12 PM Awesome
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/02/05 12:17 PM Posted 24/02/05 12:17 PM Man is that thing quick. That motorbike just disappeared .. I'm with you, awesome is one way of describing it
MaxPower Member 65 Member For: 22y 3m 24d Posted 24/02/05 12:32 PM Author Posted 24/02/05 12:32 PM For an idea a stock 2001 GSX-R1000 will do 94MPH in first gear.Remember the stock Gixxer1000 will do 0-100 k's in 2.5 seconds so on the Q I think the gixxer would get it? .........Q in 10.1 or soI also have a video of a Turbo charged bussa that is sitting next to a stock GSX-R1000 @ 290kph then the bussa looks across and guns it and lifts the front wheel under power and just leaves him for dead. I'll try and find a web link for it.Something for the bike boys to drool over.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 24/02/05 12:32 PM Posted 24/02/05 12:32 PM I think we have found a challenge for geea :lol:
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/02/05 12:44 PM Posted 24/02/05 12:44 PM That bloke has no chance against Geea :lol:Awesome, I think that's the onyl word to describe that clip
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 24/02/05 01:13 PM Posted 24/02/05 01:13 PM Fully sic!!how many 2nd jobs needed to buy one!!!
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 24/02/05 01:24 PM Posted 24/02/05 01:24 PM For an idea a stock 2001 GSX-R1000 will do 94MPH in first gear.Remember the stock Gixxer1000 will do 0-100 k's in 2.5 seconds so on the Q I think the gixxer would get it? .........Q in 10.1 or soI also have a video of a Turbo charged bussa that is sitting next to a stock GSX-R1000 @ 290kph then the bussa looks across and guns it and lifts the front wheel under power and just leaves him for dead. I'll try and find a web link for it.Something for the bike boys to drool over.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>any chance you could upload this movie for DL maxx? very interested to see.. ive done alot of reading on that busa would be interested to see how it goes.
MaxPower Member 65 Member For: 22y 3m 24d Posted 24/02/05 01:42 PM Author Posted 24/02/05 01:42 PM For an idea a stock 2001 GSX-R1000 will do 94MPH in first gear.Remember the stock Gixxer1000 will do 0-100 k's in 2.5 seconds so on the Q I think the gixxer would get it? .........Q in 10.1 or soI also have a video of a Turbo charged bussa that is sitting next to a stock GSX-R1000 @ 290kph then the bussa looks across and guns it and lifts the front wheel under power and just leaves him for dead. I'll try and find a web link for it.Something for the bike boys to drool over.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>any chance you could upload this movie for DL maxx? very interested to see.. ive done alot of reading on that busa would be interested to see how it goes. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ill try and find it.... I think I got it from Kazza. Its called ghost rider and its a 500hp Bussa.BTW.. there are some mad ghostrider DVDs out. He eggs on the cops then just blows them away, they have no chance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now