ch0pper Member 204 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Location: S/W Sydney Posted 12/02/05 03:51 AM Posted 12/02/05 03:51 AM I pick up my vixen 04 turbo on monday. It has the lux pack with leather premium sound and climate control and I am keen to pick it up. My first mod is gonna be rims and a little lowering. I have some rims in mind, so if you can help me choose what would look the best on my car , that would be great.. All rims are 18's and these are the choices that I am looking at getting...The choices are : PRO V in shadow chromeVault Kaotik in silverAgle in shadow chromeFusion in shadow chrome with machined lipIMPUL in full chromeCheers guys..
XRMK2 Member 6 Member For: 21y 9m Posted 12/02/05 04:09 AM Posted 12/02/05 04:09 AM The Fusions look great but I reckon they would be a b**ch to clean!I went for 19' AMG chrome wheels. I will post some pics when I get home!You can't beat the 5 spoke look I don't think!CheersTony
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/02/05 04:18 AM Posted 12/02/05 04:18 AM Agle would be my choice, in fact, they will probably end up on my T very soon.
deek Legacy Donating Member 362 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne / Wantirna Posted 12/02/05 04:36 AM Posted 12/02/05 04:36 AM Go the Fusions but in 19" 8.5 front and 9.5 rear They look fantastic and are easy to clean. Just finished and it only took me an hour to wash and dry the whole car inc wheels
Kato Member 184 Member For: 22y 9m 23d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/02/05 05:00 AM Posted 12/02/05 05:00 AM I reckon the Impul chrome look sweet, nice big dish classic five spoke design, can't go wrong with any of your choices I'd say. Don't mind the Agle as a close second!
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 12/02/05 05:07 AM Posted 12/02/05 05:07 AM Agle would be my choice, in fact, they will probably end up on my T very soon. I agree... they look hot does that price include tyres??
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 12/02/05 08:10 AM Posted 12/02/05 08:10 AM Fusion in shadow chrome with machined lipI like the fusions, but get the 19's and drop the car on its belly, looks tops
ch0pper Member 204 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Location: S/W Sydney Posted 12/02/05 09:18 AM Author Posted 12/02/05 09:18 AM Fusion in shadow chrome with machined lipI like the fusions, but get the 19's and drop the car on its belly, looks tops <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have seen the fusions on a T that resides near my house , looks sweet but have thought it would be an intricate job and quite fiddly washing and chammying them. I wont be going near 19's as the roads around here suck and cant afford dropping them into 1 of the 100 pot holes around here, if only the roads were all like canberra . In terms of lowering, wont be going overboard as I need to get into my work driveway and its a b**ch and too low would be definate scrapage on the front body kit, so something moderate like 1.5" inches will do me nicely as I aint leaving it out the front of work under no circumstances. Thanks for the input guys, I like all these rims but will sit them next to the car when I go to get and idea, at this stage I am leaning towards the PRO V or the Agle, either way once I have the car and their on, I will get some pics up, probably within a week of getting the car.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Posted 12/02/05 09:21 AM Posted 12/02/05 09:21 AM You should get King springs. Put SSL on the back and SL on the front. Looks great and handles better and isnt much harder than when they come from the factory.I have shadow chrome wheels and they look great and hide all the that builds up on the rims
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 12/02/05 09:23 AM Posted 12/02/05 09:23 AM Definitley the Fusions, they look great dont have the bling bling of a lot of aftermarket wheels. Cleaning them will be a PITA but worth it.Welcome to the Zoo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now