OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 10d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 11/02/05 12:12 AM Posted 11/02/05 12:12 AM Sydney driving is good I reckon. Beats driving in small towns where they treat roundabouts as stop signs. Laid back drivers really p!ss me off.
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/02/05 01:05 AM Posted 11/02/05 01:05 AM Dont forget that in the 2 lane roundabouts you must use at least 60cm of the other drivers lane!!!
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 11/02/05 01:56 AM Posted 11/02/05 01:56 AM The reason why everyone is in a rush in Sydney is to be first in line at the Gay & *beep* Mardi Gras...not that there's anything wrong with that.And here comes the abusive torrent......
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 11/02/05 01:59 AM Posted 11/02/05 01:59 AM I cannot believe that the word "Lessbian" (minus the second s) got censored whereas dickead doesn't???
Guest Guests Posted 11/02/05 02:34 AM Posted 11/02/05 02:34 AM All Sydney drivers need this sticker "Give Way To Me"
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 11/02/05 03:41 AM Posted 11/02/05 03:41 AM This my Friends, is y I hate going to Sydney,That and the very narrow roads!To right Zathris, I'll stick to Melbourne... only hazard we have are U turns which are easy if you know what to do. Rob...
Zathris Member 52 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Location: Canberra Posted 11/02/05 06:53 AM Posted 11/02/05 06:53 AM This my Friends, is y I hate going to Sydney,That and the very narrow roads!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>To right Zathris, I'll stick to Melbourne... only hazard we have are U turns which are easy if you know what to do. Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>mind you canberra drivers are starting to really me. All the drivers in Canberra who insist on driving at 60-70km in the right hand lane in an 80 zone, as well as taking the right hand lane straight through round abouts while the left hand lane is clear
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/02/05 09:13 PM Posted 12/02/05 09:13 PM There's nothing wrong with Sydney drivers ... if you can't stand the heat, get off the freeway.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 13/02/05 12:43 AM Posted 13/02/05 12:43 AM This my Friends, is y I hate going to Sydney,That and the very narrow roads!To right Zathris, I'll stick to Melbourne... only hazard we have are U turns which are easy if you know what to do. Rob...AND turning right from the far left lane
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now