Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted
Geez boys, seems there is a real art to driving one of these autos eh??

" take your foot off the break and mash the gas "

That would take a fair bit of left foot right foot control yeah??  :lol:

piss-take gentleman.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spit: ......... :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pinch::w00t2::spit::spit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 9d
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted

Boys, let me set the scene.

Footscray Rd, about 5.45 just past City Link off ramp. My T and a and I think it was a VT SS. I thought hell lets try it. Got it to about 1800-1900 revs. SS boy was keen. Lights go green. T pulls hard, very hard to about 120km/h and in front by about half to 3/4 of a car length. See something susupicious in the distance. I pull up, SS keeps going by now. Get to the next major lights (just before the bridge for those of you playing at home) and there was the GTO cop car with all the striping waiting for someone to have a chat to. Didn't pull us over but he could tell what was going on. Get over the bridge and SS boy looks over and nods with approval.

Who's next???..ah only kidding.

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests
Posted

Hey Rob, how's the auto box holding up? Done any work to it?

Keep lighting em up Mr Turbo, love your work you crazy fluoro colored menace. :pinch:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Boys, let me set the scene.

Footscray Rd, about 5.45 just past City Link off ramp. My T and a and I think it was a VT SS. I thought hell lets try it. Got it to about 1800-1900 revs. SS boy was keen. Lights go green. T pulls hard, very hard to about 120km/h and in front by about half to 3/4 of a car length. See something susupicious in the distance. I pull up, SS keeps going by now. Get to the next major lights (just before the bridge for those of you playing at home) and there was the GTO cop car with all the striping waiting for someone to have a chat to. Didn't pull us over but he could tell what  was going on. Get over the bridge and SS boy looks over and nods with approval.

Who's next???..ah only kidding.

:msm::msm::spoton: Great Stuff space ace! Did you try to launch the way I do it? :msm:

Rob...

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Hey Rob, how's the auto box holding up? Done any work to it?

Keep lighting em up Mr Turbo, love your work you crazy fluoro colored menace. :spoton:

:msm: LOVE my burnouts...! You should see the footage on film, it looks mad + all you see at the end is the street FULL of smoke... :msm:

Auto will get an upgrade when I get 280rwkw where Geea gets his done, across the road from Amberleys :msm:

Rob...

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 9d
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted
Boys, let me set the scene.

Footscray Rd, about 5.45 just past City Link off ramp. My T and a and I think it was a VT SS. I thought hell lets try it. Got it to about 1800-1900 revs. SS boy was keen. Lights go green. T pulls hard, very hard to about 120km/h and in front by about half to 3/4 of a car length. See something susupicious in the distance. I pull up, SS keeps going by now. Get to the next major lights (just before the bridge for those of you playing at home) and there was the GTO cop car with all the striping waiting for someone to have a chat to. Didn't pull us over but he could tell what  was going on. Get over the bridge and SS boy looks over and nods with approval.

Who's next???..ah only kidding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:msm::msm::spoton: Great Stuff space ace! Did you try to launch the way I do it? :msm:

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rob,

Yeah, had the traction off and got it to about 2000 and noticed a bit of wheelspin so went down to about 1800-1900 and this was in auto mode. It went pretty good. I'll be keen to try it in sports mode next time around.

SS - I just killed one...

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Boys, let me set the scene.

Footscray Rd, about 5.45 just past City Link off ramp. My T and a and I think it was a VT SS. I thought hell lets try it. Got it to about 1800-1900 revs. SS boy was keen. Lights go green. T pulls hard, very hard to about 120km/h and in front by about half to 3/4 of a car length. See something susupicious in the distance. I pull up, SS keeps going by now. Get to the next major lights (just before the bridge for those of you playing at home) and there was the GTO cop car with all the striping waiting for someone to have a chat to. Didn't pull us over but he could tell what  was going on. Get over the bridge and SS boy looks over and nods with approval.

Who's next???..ah only kidding.

:pooh::msm::spoton: Great Stuff space ace! Did you try to launch the way I do it? :msm:

Rob...

Rob,

Yeah, had the traction off and got it to about 2000 and noticed a bit of wheelspin so went down to about 1800-1900 and this was in auto mode. It went pretty good. I'll be keen to try it in sports mode next time around.

SS - I just killed one...

:blush::blush: Great stuff... I have it at 2000rpm due to my 19's as a wider rim and its more difficult to spin. But in your case 1900rpm should be fine.

Goodluck with it all...!

Rob...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...