A.i.r... Drag Meet

XR6_ED

• HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 18d
Nothing loose in the car, in the glove compartment and centre console is alright, and nothing loose in the boot. Need drivers license as well. They prefer that the spare tyre is bolted down and not strapped down, but they let me go anyways.

As Bruce says, long sleeves, pants (geans whatever), and closed shoes.

Went last Wed to AIR to race but was canned because of the rain, 4 cars to go before I lined up, spewing.

Rescheduled for the 16 FEb....

as he said :spoton:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 4d

The Wed Feb 16 is the 4, 6, and Rotaries night. I have to race on this night because I paid for it already from last couple of weeks when it was cancelled.

Gates open 5:00pm and the racing starts at 6pm and onwards. You turn up at the gates anytime after 5pm.

If you guys go ahead for the Feb 6th though, I'll have to spectate. Might even bring a video camera as well, we'll see.

If you need more details Mr X:

http://www.adelaideraceway.net/street.html

Cheers :spoton:

Guest chops
  • Guests
Anything else we should be aware of Bruce?

Not sure how the cooling system on the BA's are, but you must have a sealed cooling system so you don't drop anything on the track.

For my car (Holden) this requires a bottle secured on the end of the coolant overflow hose (which comes from the coolant overflow reservoir already!). This is usually just a coke/water bottle with a hole driled in the lid, cable tied in place.

For come cars such as my mates 200sx, there is no hose, just a hole, and taping this hole over is deemed sufficient.

Hope this info has proved useful in some way!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 2d
I think I will have to pass on the 5th as my tyres are on the brink of being "unroadworthy". Hopefully will be able to get some new ones by the 16th.

Sounds like the 16th then?I'm happy with that :kissmy: