Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 26d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Welllll.........now he's in the final..........TOP BLOKE!!! :Welcome2FordXR6t:

Can't understand why he bought a Ferrari though, when he could have had a Lamborghini?? :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For a minute I thought you were going to type

"Can't understand why he bought a ferrari though, when he could have bought a

Ford GT. :beeer:

  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FG Falcon fan!
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

WEll he actually cracked a smile and made a joke with reporters yesterday...finally! Maybe he's finally on the right track...

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 4d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

THis is off topic, but tennis related, I noticed when Jim Courier interviews the match winners on court, it looks like he is trying to make out with them, next time you see the end of a match and he is interviewing the winner, watch how he moves closer to the person and his head movements, looks like he is moving in for the pash, had me in stitches after hewits semi final.

Dazza.

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
He is playing for his own glory simple as that.

I'd agree there Dally, a heart the side of a Caraway seed, similar in ticker dimensions to Pat Rafter & Kieran Perkins, NO HEART

Scotty

As for bagging Rafter and Perkins as well..talk about tall poppy syndrome...

Tall poppy my arse, Pat had more ability than anyone & did absolutley I <3 Bananas all with it, does great 1800reverse adds though. Kieren Perkins well I've gone all dry in the mouth at just having to type that spineless twaps name, so much talent so little drive, so much spoken dribble.

Scotty

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
THis is off topic, but tennis related, I noticed when Jim Courier interviews the match winners on court, it looks like he is trying to make out with them, next time you see the end of a match and he is interviewing the winner, watch how he moves closer to the person and his head movements, looks like he is moving in for the pash, had me in stitches after hewits semi final.

Dazza.

Jimmys interviews are about the best thing on channel 7 currently, the one with Safan two or three rounds ago was priceless. He adds something to the coverage, want a laugh listen to the journos questions at the post match press conferences, these guys are supposed prefessionals & have all day to think of a question!!!!!

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 22d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
He is playing for his own glory simple as that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd agree there Dally, a heart the side of a Caraway seed, similar in ticker dimensions to Pat Rafter & Kieran Perkins, NO HEART

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As for bagging Rafter and Perkins as well..talk about tall poppy syndrome...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tall poppy my arse, Pat had more ability than anyone & did absolutley I <3 Bananas all with it, does great 1800reverse adds though. Kieren Perkins well I've gone all dry in the mouth at just having to type that spineless twaps name, so much talent so little drive, so much spoken dribble.

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pat Rafter- Winner US open - twice! Wimbledon R/U twice, former world no.1 etc etc Australian of the Year 2002

Kieren Perkins - Twice Olympic Gold medalist once Olympic Silver medalist in the physically toughest swimming race, world records, commonwealth records etc etc Young Australian of the Year 1992

Classic TPS in my books

Perhaps they should have tried a bit harder to live up to your expectations. :crybaby:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
He is playing for his own glory simple as that.

I'd agree there Dally, a heart the side of a Caraway seed, similar in ticker dimensions to Pat Rafter & Kieran Perkins, NO HEART

Scotty

As for bagging Rafter and Perkins as well..talk about tall poppy syndrome...

Tall poppy my arse, Pat had more ability than anyone & did absolutley I <3 Bananas all with it, does great 1800reverse adds though. Kieren Perkins well I've gone all dry in the mouth at just having to type that spineless twaps name, so much talent so little drive, so much spoken dribble.

Scotty

Pat Rafter- Winner US open - twice! Wimbledon R/U twice, former world no.1 etc etc Australian of the Year 2002

Kieren Perkins - Twice Olympic Gold medalist once Olympic Silver medalist in the physically toughest swimming race, world records, commonwealth records etc etc Young Australian of the Year 1992

Classic TPS in my books

Perhaps they should have tried a bit harder to live up to your expectations. :blush:

Where did I say that they weren't excellent at their chosen sports? Can you read?

Scotty aka seessoon2bxr6ttoolazytochangehisnamewhichiswhathehasincommonwithhisheroes

  • Grow old not up!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 17d
  • Location: Behind the wheel.
Posted

Kieren Perkins

Commonwealth Games 1994

World record 400mtrs

World record 800mtrs

World record1500mtrs (first swim ever 14min 50 sec)

He broke all these world records not only in Games but in 1 RACE.

Never been done before never been done again.

Freak athlete.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 22d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
He is playing for his own glory simple as that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd agree there Dally, a heart the side of a Caraway seed, similar in ticker dimensions to Pat Rafter & Kieran Perkins, NO HEART

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As for bagging Rafter and Perkins as well..talk about tall poppy syndrome...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tall poppy my arse, Pat had more ability than anyone & did absolutley I <3 Bananas all with it, does great 1800reverse adds though. Kieren Perkins well I've gone all dry in the mouth at just having to type that spineless twaps name, so much talent so little drive, so much spoken dribble.

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pat Rafter- Winner US open - twice! Wimbledon R/U twice, former world no.1 etc etc Australian of the Year 2002

Kieren Perkins - Twice Olympic Gold medalist once Olympic Silver medalist in the physically toughest swimming race, world records, commonwealth records etc etc Young Australian of the Year 1992

Classic TPS in my books

Perhaps they should have tried a bit harder to live up to your expectations. :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did I say that they weren't excellent at their chosen sports? Can you read?

Scotty aka seessoon2bxr6ttoolazytochangehisnamewhichiswhathehasincommonwithhisheroes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Obviously not! So what were you saying? "No Heart", "Pat had more ability than anyone & did absolutley I <3 Bananas all with it" "spineless twaps name, so much talent so little drive" and now they are Lazy?

Where did I say they were my heroes? Please dont put words on my keyboard. I'm just sick of people knocking others to make themselves feel better!

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

I don't feel better for having had a go at rafting or perkup, I feel better that you can read, no go water your TPS plants before they wilt & die. Sorry for not quoting, I get lazy too, LOL

Scotty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...