XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Posted 15/01/05 11:42 AM Posted 15/01/05 11:42 AM Nice front grill luke, that looks very familiar! By the way bud how much were your wheels change over?? I wouldnt mind a set of those for mine!As for the kit just put the spoiler on for a start and see how it looks!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 16/01/05 08:20 AM Posted 16/01/05 08:20 AM Do you think I could get away with just the rear bar , skirts and the rear wing with 2 legs not 3??????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I reckon that'd look great!... from the back.. The front just wouldn't match.. You'd be better off to save and get the whole kit
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 16/01/05 08:22 AM Posted 16/01/05 08:22 AM Heres somepics of the C2R kit I got from somewhere, cant remember where though.Dazza.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>How good would that look without a spoiler!!
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 16/01/05 10:33 PM Posted 16/01/05 10:33 PM ALSO COULD I PLEASE HAVE A LINK TO SEE THESE c2R KITS PLEASE<{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.c2r.com.au/
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 18/01/05 02:11 AM Posted 18/01/05 02:11 AM Heres somepics of the C2R kit I got from somewhere, cant remember where though.Dazza.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>How good would that look without a spoiler!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah it would look pretty nice without the spoiler, but I would go the GT 3 leg with it.Dazza.
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Need one.. Posted 18/01/05 02:23 AM Posted 18/01/05 02:23 AM A couple more pics of mine showing rear, front and side detail....for those of you considering this kit. I still reckon the 2 leg wing looks better, but its all about personal taste.
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Location: Adelaide Posted 18/01/05 07:54 AM Posted 18/01/05 07:54 AM PASHEN that car of yours looks unreal. I have to agree about the 2 leg GT wing, look so much better than the 3 leg one. Real nice car there mate.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 18/01/05 01:07 PM Posted 18/01/05 01:07 PM Pashen did you get that kit put on in Brissy? If so where?Dazza.
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Need one.. Posted 18/01/05 08:11 PM Posted 18/01/05 08:11 PM Hey Dazza, yep by Enhanced Vehicles in BrendaleGordon MooreENHANCED VEHICLES Pty LtdMobile: 0418 772 541Fax: 07 3269 6170email: [email protected]website: www.enhancedvehicles.com.auwebsite: www.c2r.com.au
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Posted 19/01/05 12:14 AM Author Posted 19/01/05 12:14 AM Yeah I got an Email back from Gordon Yesterday, WOW, little more expensive than I orgianally thought but I will keep saving, they look great. By the way do they chuck that C2R badge in for nothing????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now