Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
I may be a show for this one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

havnt seen who your beast goes... only at the dyno.

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a girlie colour and it's slow :censored:

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted
I may be a show for this one

havnt seen who your beast goes... only at the dyno.

Rob...

It's a girlie colour and it's slow :spoton:

Ezy on the colour there BA.Just becouse the PHANTOM :blush: had tight's does'nt mean he was girlie!!!

CHEERS :censored:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
I may be a show for this one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

havnt seen who your beast goes... only at the dyno.

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a girlie colour and it's slow :pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ezy on the colour there BA.Just becouse the PHANTOM :msm: had tight's does'nt mean he was girlie!!!

CHEERS :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink::w00t2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 19d
  • Location: Somewhere
Posted

Yep, good one Aly.......count me and the whole troop in as well.......better start saving now then..........:)

Good to catch up with BlownBA and Mr Turbo too.......its been such a long time.........!!!!!

dutchie

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Yep, good one Aly.......count me and the whole troop in as well.......better start saving now then..........:)

Good to catch up with BlownBA and Mr Turbo too.......its been such a long time.........!!!!!

dutchie

Yeah be good to catching up again dutchie.

see ya then,

Rob...

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Good to catch up with BlownBA and Mr Turbo too.......its been such a long time.........!!!!!

dutchie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton::spoton:

Posted

you guys are full of shizen! how are we all? I spose I'd better free that week end up hey? look forward to cruising up in the dunnydore he he he! ok then I wont!!!

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
you guys are full of shizen! how are we all? I spose I'd better free that week end up hey? look forward to cruising up in the dunnydore he he he! ok then I wont!!!

See you there Nicky Boy :w00t2:

Rob...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Female
Posted
you guys are full of shizen! how are we all? I spose I'd better free that week end up hey? look forward to cruising up in the dunnydore he he he! ok then I wont!!!

See you there Nicky Boy :spoton:

Rob...

Hey Rob isn't it Wog Boy....hahaha

Hope to see ya there Nick! Maybe you might be able to catch a lift with one of the guys?? NO DUNNY DOORS ALLOWED :spoton::w00t2: :lol:

Aly

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Female
Posted

As far as Lunch goes at Kryal Castle, their facilities include

* BBQ Facilities

* Picnic Facilities

* Cafe

If you would like to have a BBQ, you will need to BYO meat, salad and drinks.

I need to contact Kryal Castle via email in the next couple of weeks to let them know what we will be doing for lunch, so if you are definitely coming could you please post below whether you prefer bbq, picnic or cafe. Kryal Castle are very happy to look after us on this special event. :spit::blush:

Aly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...