Guest BOOSTEDXR Guests Posted 06/01/05 05:52 AM Posted 06/01/05 05:52 AM Hey Guys,I noticed in Blown BA that he had TV DVD through his LCD in dash. Who makes this and where can I get it....Cheers.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 3d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 06/01/05 06:00 AM Posted 06/01/05 06:00 AM Hey Guys,I noticed in Blown BA that he had TV DVD through his LCD in dash. Who makes this and where can I get it....Cheers.Georges is a Blapunkt. I believe there are others as well.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 06/01/05 06:09 AM Posted 06/01/05 06:09 AM The Blapunkt dvd sytem will cost you $950+ including installation. Rob...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 06/01/05 08:41 AM Posted 06/01/05 08:41 AM Hey Guys,I noticed in Blown BA that he had TV DVD through his LCD in dash. Who makes this and where can I get it....Cheers.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gday Brent it's only DVD at this time no TV........but waiting for someone to help me install a TV...........any offers someone........anybody
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 06/01/05 08:48 AM Posted 06/01/05 08:48 AM Hey Guys,I noticed in Blown BA that he had TV DVD through his LCD in dash. Who makes this and where can I get it....Cheers.Gday Brent it's only DVD at this time no TV........but waiting for someone to help me install a TV...........any offers someone........anybody Did ya ask Paris George? :lol: Rob...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 06/01/05 09:09 AM Posted 06/01/05 09:09 AM Hey Guys,I noticed in Blown BA that he had TV DVD through his LCD in dash. Who makes this and where can I get it....Cheers.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gday Brent it's only DVD at this time no TV........but waiting for someone to help me install a TV...........any offers someone........anybody <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did ya ask Paris George? :lol: Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>She said go for it Baby
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 06/01/05 01:26 PM Posted 06/01/05 01:26 PM I got a Blaupunkt DVD running through the ICC. But I recommend you just get the adaptor from Blaupunkt, and use a different DVD player such as an Alpine or something. The Blau DVD is very basic.Rob
Phido Member 58 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Posted 06/01/05 08:49 PM Posted 06/01/05 08:49 PM I belive to hook anything up to the ICC it basically needs a VGA out connection. Some DVD players do have a VGA out (though fairly rare), Some Digital set top boxes also have VGA out. Im thinking personally I might just rig up a really small PC with a Digital/Analog TV card and a DVD drive. Proberly cheaper than just getting a DVD player, more flexable too. Could also run MPEG4's and MP3's with visualisations, do some emails etc..
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 06/01/05 09:24 PM Posted 06/01/05 09:24 PM For info about hooking up the TV go here.
IPhido Member 18 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Posted 07/01/05 03:19 AM Posted 07/01/05 03:19 AM Yes, a RGB signal from a SCART connector that can force NTSC timings.. though personally I think I would like to run one of those BMW shark fins on the roof for improved reception.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now