Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • SportCompact.biz
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Exactly what changes were made to the auto? Why is it a second quicker? I'm sure everyone would love to see that verified with a G-Tech or even better a timeslip from a strip :)

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Walker
  • Guests
Posted
Go the auto

Yeah, if you wanna go slower!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
Posted
Go the auto

Yeah, if you wanna go slower!

This certainly is an old post...Well, I ended up going the manual, and although it can be a little bit of a dog at times, I'm so glad I chose it. It really is a matter of personal choice, no one can tell you what to get. It's just something you have to experience for yourself I think.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 25d
  • Location: Country NSW
Posted
Go the auto

Yeah, if you wanna go slower!

Everything in the press points to the auto being the way to go if you plan any mods in the future. Quoted in various sources as good for 500nm+. Also supposed to be unmoded 0.5sec slower from 0-100km. Me for what it is worth have an auto and love it. :oops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...