SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 18d Posted 23/01/05 09:42 AM Posted 23/01/05 09:42 AM I'm sitting in Ken's office on the main computer, sitting in the Ford Chair with my feet up on the desk. Putting girl germs all over everything, now I'm going to sit in Precious with a big glass of red. ;swmbo:
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Adelaide Posted 23/01/05 10:06 AM Posted 23/01/05 10:06 AM That movie doesn't work for me..
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 23/01/05 12:08 PM Author Posted 23/01/05 12:08 PM just working on the photo stich atm....Looks great so far... As soon as I have the file, I will ask Dagabond to give me link..As for the movie I will have to edit the sound as it's has some colourful language in it
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/01/05 11:01 PM Posted 23/01/05 11:01 PM As for the movie I will have to edit the sound as it's has some colourful language in it I think you should leave the colourful language in it!
Guest chops Guests Posted 24/01/05 12:41 AM Posted 24/01/05 12:41 AM I had a great time, good to meet you all.Will cruise with you guys again,chops.
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 28/01/05 11:25 AM Posted 28/01/05 11:25 AM guess who
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 28/01/05 11:27 AM Posted 28/01/05 11:27 AM and again
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 28/01/05 11:30 AM Posted 28/01/05 11:30 AM evidence
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 28/01/05 01:52 PM Author Posted 28/01/05 01:52 PM
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 28/01/05 01:57 PM Author Posted 28/01/05 01:57 PM Sorry about the quality..but had to resize the image ..but the original is 8.6mb
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now