Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeh I'm 16 and I'm gettin a aps phase 7 typhoon twin turbo with 4 sunroofs and brembo's even on the spare for my 17th. You guys can have one too if you work hard... :blush:

Dreeeaaammerrr :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great to see it's coming along Glen, when's the delivery date? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its been deleyed cause of the neons,Deano had to get special ones in :lol:

vik

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

if you get bored, mod it.

Scotty

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 5d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

What about the Car? :crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 19d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Yeah I don't know my mate just got her Xr6T with 19" inch gold rims lowed and with a GT body kit on it and he is doing fine, plus he has APS 1 kit on it and he is that same age as me 19 but I'm getting mine when I'm 20. So if he can do it with his moded XR6T I think that it shouldn't be that hard. Just have to pay a but more then most ppl...

Your mate, ?

You say She and then later He ?

A tranny maybe ?

or a hermaphrodite?

Ken :spoton::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Yeah I don't know my mate just got her Xr6T with 19" inch gold rims lowed and with a GT body kit on it and he is doing fine, plus he has APS 1 kit on it and he is that same age as me 19 but I'm getting mine when I'm 20. So if he can do it with his moded XR6T I think that it shouldn't be that hard. Just have to pay a but more then most ppl...

Your mate, ?

You say She and then later He ?

A tranny maybe ?

or a hermaphrodite?

Ken :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was thinkin the same thing myself :spoton: at least said individual can go F*ck themselves if so required :o

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
Yeh I'm 16 and I'm gettin a aps phase 7 typhoon twin turbo with 4 sunroofs and brembo's even on the spare for my 17th. You guys can have one too if you work hard... :w00t2:

Dreeeaaammerrr :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great to see it's coming along Glen, when's the delivery date? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got it... 20 minutes after I posted. Remarkable eh? :w00t2:

oh but my digital camera broke so no pics, and you can't see it because you might steal it... but it DOES exist.

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
Yeh I'm 16 and I'm gettin a aps phase 7 typhoon twin turbo with 4 sunroofs and brembo's even on the spare for my 17th. You guys can have one too if you work hard... :pooh:

Dreeeaaammerrr :pooh:

Great to see it's coming along Glen, when's the delivery date? :lol:

I got it... 20 minutes after I posted. Remarkable eh? :ermm:

oh but my digital camera broke so no pics, and you can't see it because you might steal it... but it DOES exist.

Yeah, I got mine in 15 minutes, but I had to take it back, cos the wheels were wrong :pooh:

But my dad is getting an Envi GT-P with G220 wheels.... :pooh:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

lol @ 15 minutes.

What dealer? I had every dealer in the country track mine down. Got it really cheap too, $50 because it was a demo, it had 7 kilometres on it and cuz if you tell ford its your birthday they knock a bit off ;)

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
lol @ 15 minutes.

What dealer? I had every dealer in the country track mine down. Got it really cheap too, $50 because it was a demo, it had 7 kilometres on it and cuz if you tell ford its your birthday they knock a bit off ;)

Well, actually I built it myself at home with my carbon fibre CAD plant.

The 15minutes was waiting for the special radar absorbent paint to dry that I got from the RAAF cos I drive 400Km/H in school zones and the coppers are trying to catch me but I drive for Ferrari when Micheal Schumaker is sick so they don't have a chance of catching me, expecially when I cut sik drifting bro... :ermm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 14d
  • Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC)
Posted (edited)
:ermm: I'd have to agree, but if he is'nt then we'll all look a bit stupid eh! Edited by theeone

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...