typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 11/11/08 07:48 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:48 AM hahaa your soo modest brandonn
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 11/11/08 07:48 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:48 AM f*ck you's are slow.........but I guess that's cos your form the funny coast
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 11/11/08 07:50 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:50 AM (edited) sunny coast or ipswich? Edited 11/11/08 07:50 AM by turbo.vixen
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 11/11/08 07:50 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:50 AM (edited) HAHAHAHA not possible the squeekster is invincibleBRANDON BRANDON BRANDONslave or masterI am the MASTERYour the first bitch on my list..... but I will give you chicken salt, lots of f*cking chicken salt.chips with chicken salt or gravy Edited 11/11/08 07:51 AM by Tree Monkey
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 11/11/08 07:53 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:53 AM sunny coast or ipswich?from what I saw on the last 2 sundays............. I go for the 2 headed bogans in ipswich
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 16d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 11/11/08 07:53 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:53 AM I dont have to pay extra for chicken salt though do I :'(
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 11/11/08 07:54 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:54 AM extra extra chicken saltgravy or tomato sauce
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 11/11/08 07:55 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:55 AM (edited) I dont have to pay extra for chicken salt though do I :'(no I will be poring it in by the 20kg baggravysoggy sao or reach around Edited 11/11/08 07:56 AM by Tree Monkey
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 11/11/08 07:55 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:55 AM tomato saucechips or potato gems
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 11/11/08 07:58 AM Posted 11/11/08 07:58 AM chips mother f*cker.... gems are for poofsgive and tell or take and keep silent
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now