Xr6tBug Member 47 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Posted 09/11/04 12:12 PM Posted 09/11/04 12:12 PM Had a little cry when I got back to the car today. Got about halfway across the road before I sore a fairly sizable stick on the roof of my car, looked up and sure enough see a rather large tree. Now I'm no detective but my rather slight reasons of deductions lead my to think... yep that stick has probably fallen from that rather large tree onto my beautiful, untainted precious. And to top it off some f***n bird seems to have perched itself on this stick and spent the day ing on my car.Now the I can handle myself. But does anyone know if theirs a way to remove a small dent (very small, looks like hail damage, no loss of paint) from the roof.
XR6T_BA_Falcon Member 85 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Location: Tully (between cairns/towsville) Posted 09/11/04 12:21 PM Posted 09/11/04 12:21 PM man that sucks.... you have to think twice about is it really worth parking under a tree at running the risk of stuff like that happening.. oh well good luck
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 09/11/04 12:26 PM Posted 09/11/04 12:26 PM It can be done with a simple suction and massage..That the trade speak the guy would pulled the dents out the ED used..Most crashies want to bog and paint for some reason
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 09/11/04 12:32 PM Posted 09/11/04 12:32 PM Had a little cry when I got back to the car today. Got about halfway across the road before I sore a fairly sizable stick on the roof of my car, looked up and sure enough see a rather large tree. Now I'm no detective but my rather slight reasons of deductions lead my to think... yep that stick has probably fallen from that rather large tree onto my beautiful, untainted precious. And to top it off some f***n bird seems to have perched itself on this stick and spent the day ing on my car.Now the I can handle myself. But does anyone know if theirs a way to remove a small dent (very small, looks like hail damage, no loss of paint) from the roof.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe the bird was still on the branch as it was falling and that's how all the poo got there. :lol: Bad luck mate, it makes you wanna Dazza.
Xr6tBug Member 47 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Posted 09/11/04 12:52 PM Author Posted 09/11/04 12:52 PM I'm intrigued by this suck and massage idea. Do you have anyone good you could refer me to.
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 09/11/04 01:09 PM Posted 09/11/04 01:09 PM unless you are from SA .I can't help you..The guy who does it works on the mitsubishi assemble line taking the dents out of brand new magnas...to earn a bit extra he does it on the side for crash repairers and body kit specialists...Some drop kick reversed into the LHF of the ED..45 buck later....no paint removed ,,no dent and you couldn't even tell it ever been hitHe removed a dent on my bonnet where the bonnet latch sit...sucked it out ,once again you wouldn't even know
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 09/11/04 01:32 PM Posted 09/11/04 01:32 PM I'm intrigued by this suck and massage idea. Do you have anyone good you could refer me to.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah go to 42 smith St Toowoomba and ask for Cathy. seriously there is a guy in toowoomba that owns a business called paintless dent removal, he uses this method for small bumps that havnt creased the metal in any way.Dazza.p.s. I made that name and address up, so if there is a Cathy at 42 Smith St toowoomba, I am sorry.
BADXR8 Member 37 Member For: 23y 29d Posted 09/11/04 04:43 PM Posted 09/11/04 04:43 PM If you're Sydney, try Dents R Us.
Guest Guests Posted 09/11/04 08:45 PM Posted 09/11/04 08:45 PM Just call a plumber,I use my plunger on the XY door dent,worked a hootvik of the overboost
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now